TFbW - The power couple's origins.

-----------------Summary---------------
Tweek and Craig decided to join the boy's new super heroes game. But they need some costumes.

Events happen after the events of the game.

----------------------------------------------

"So, what's gonna be your super power?" The blonde asked excited drawing a sketch of both of them on a paper.

A weekend day, Tweek free from the coffee shop, and Craig showing an amazing 10% of interest in the boy's new game was a perfect mix to get it all together.  Cartman's group 'Coon and friends' was recruiting new members for what Clyde said last time.

Tweek always wanted to be a super hero, feel confident, powerful and able to face problems was something he totally aspired to be, someone strong enough to deal with his own fears and able to help others too. A super hero was everything Tweek has always aspired to be, someone who could be seen as a good person and an useful member of society instead of just a freak twitchy kid who randomly screams about anything.

"Dunno, I guess I'll just punch them in the face. Classic." Said the raven on his monotone voice.

A regular dead pan expression on Craig's face didn't show much about the whole deal. But he was if not excited was the word, interested might be more accurate. Super heroes were cool, but not as cool as space explorers or car racers or guinea pigs. He actually kinda liked them, however what got his attention about the game was the reason behind it. Somehow Cartman had an idea to make money, Craig was a little ambitious and considering how good the fat ass was to make business he knew he'll make something from this. He did with the whole crack babies videos a long time ago anyways.

"Ugh! You are so unoriginal!" Hissed the blonde. "Can you think on something else?"

"Babe, you know I like to keep things simple." Craig approached him taking a look at the paper. Tweek has always been good drawing. "It's like Superman, the guy is strong as heck."

"Superman has more powers! Not just muscles. Like... his eyes! He can shot lasers from his eyes."

"Lasers?..." A flashback echoed into Craig's head, Peru and guinea pigs, and cute guinea pig's costumes... yes, he wanted to hurt his enemies but not kill them evaporating them in the air. More important... Tweek should NEVER know. "Fine. I'll just flip them off, then."

"That's not a super power!!" Tweek argued losing his patience. This was suppose to be an nice experience and Craig's assholish attitude was ruining it. "How can you expect that to work!!?"

"As a status effect, not dealing damage but inflicting a status like... a rage buff? Kinda like when you smash your pinkie toe with a table, you take like -1HP but earn rage buff and lost intelligence points so you end up just hurting yourself more."

"Wha-..." Tweek was left mouth open. That kinda made sense, he sure had a nerd boyfriend tho. "Ugh! Fine! Mr. The way of the first..."

"That's my religion. I live on that principle." Craig commented.

"No you don't! You stopped going into fights. So stop it! You can live without punching others."

"I can, but it feels empty and with no purpose. Besides, I kinda remember Kyle having that power already."

"Oh, shut it!" The blonde frowned and went back to his drawing. He finished the base and was ready to start designing the costumes. Craig's eyes were stuck on his expression this time, he made Tweek mad.

"So... what's gonna be YOUR super power?" Said the raven, he was legit curious about it.

"It's pronounced 'powers', thank you."