Tweek vs the ALPHA Tucker

-------------Summary--------

Craig's grandma decides to give the family a surprise, she ends up being surprised instead.

WARNING: Long story ahead. (Almost 5k words)

---------------------------------

It was supposed to be a regular afternoon. Just a casual Friday hanging out, playing games and being lazy with Tweek's company. Craig never expected the person ringing the bell... once he opened the door, he was actually excited at first. But one second later he reminded something important and that excitement become fear...

"Ouh! Craigory! Just look at you, you young little man!" An old lady almost yelled with a huge and sweet smile on her face immediately trapping the raven on her arms and lifting the boy in the air.

Craig tried his best to focus, but it was a little too hard with her grandma's mad giggling while placing kisses all over his face before being placed back on the ground. 'Why was she there?' 'WHY AT THE WORST TIME!?'

"Oh, Craigory~"

"C-Craig..." The noirette corrected with his face squished between the two old hands. He knew she knows what his name is, yet she has been calling him that way since he can remember for whatever reason.

"Who's my precious little boy, huh?" There it was... one of the reasons he lamented her surprise visit. There was no way out, he knew it... better end it quick before SOMEONE ended up witnessing such thing...

"I'm my granny's precious little boy~" The boy started with a cheerful voice and a smile on his face, a nervous smile... "My grand-grand is the best grand-grand in the whoooole wide world~" he continued spinning on his heels at the long word much for the lady's entertainment. "I love my granny soooo much~ And one day I'll make her really proud of me!"

It was embarrassing... No! IT WAS BEYOND EMBARRASSING! But he knew his grandma wouldn't leave him alone until the whole show was completed. And wait longer meant a huge risk for him and his 'I'm cold as ice and I don't care about anyone or anything' reputation.

"Awww~!" Craig finally hear it. Seems like it was enough for his grandma, yet funny... he could swear he hear his grandma's voice a little more... raspy? shaky?... like... like somebody's else voice?... Craig stared at his grandma who gave a curious look at something or someone behind Craig...

"Oh...shit..." The raven turned around just to confirm his suspicions... it was Tweek. And for that stupid grin on his face, he could tell he saw everything. Even worst, he got his phone on his hands... "Please... someone fucking kill me, right now..." He mumbled to none in particular.

"You better think twice before piss me off next time." The blonde said with his huge smile followed by a sweet more feminine like giggle.

"Tweek, delete that!"

"Or what?" The blonde called back. "You know I KNOW I can kick your ass, Craig! Don't fucking try me!" His tone was more playful than threatening (even through everything was true) yet Craig couldn't help but feel a terrible anxiety taking him over... ironic.

"Oh my!" The old woman exclaimed walking to the blonde "This little guy sure has some balls! I like you, son. What's your name?"

"I'm Tweek Tweak ma'am" The blonde responded with a shy smile, she sure was a stranger for him, but it was Craig's grandma and seemed like a very nice lady.

"...Are you fucking kidding me? Kinda sounds like a retarder bird dying." Tweek made a worried face, why was she so mean so sudden? "Oh dear Lord, have mercy on these morons... And I though that rich black Token kid's name was a joke!" The granny laughed and Tweek somehow felt relieved.