AU - Love at NONE sight.

----------------SUMMARY-----------------

AU where Tweek is blind and really scared and paranoid of everything around him. Except for SOMEONE.

----------------------------------------------------------

Since he can remember, the world has always been black and noisy. Life was difficult for him as a baby and as he grew up things became worst. Walking might be the most terrifying thing he has ever been forced to do, just step forward not knowing what can be in front of you is scary, you just know there's something there until you touch it or get hurt.

School has been another hard task on his life, depending only on what he could hear and knowing most of the system is visual based. It was really hard to understand most things. He was sent to a especial school, but he didn't feel like fitting at all. The pressure, the potential accidents and life is general was overwhelming for Tweek Tweak.

Looking for a way to make their son feel more comfortable and also start the own business they always dreamed on, the Tweaks decided to move to a little mountain town called South Park. Quiet, calm and with not too many cars that might kill their son.

However, with less problems came less options, and even if there was a program for special kids, they never had someone blind before, so it wasn't much difference to just got to school as any other.

The first day of school was inevitable and Tweek was not ready for it. Waking up in the same darkness he saw on his sleep he took the guide cane from his nightstand and unfold it to get dressed, still not used to walk around his new room, even if the furniture got placed the same as his other room, the dimensions weren't the same causing some trouble on his daily routine. Not to mention there was no house with a room on the first floor, so he had to go slow and careful down the stairs.

"Hun? Are you ready for school?" Asked a well known female voice.

"No... can I not go?" Said the blonde.

"You need to go outside, son" Said his father. "You can't just hide in here for the rest of your life. This place is calmer, I'm pretty sure you're gonna like it and make some friends."

"Ok..." The blonde said giving up.

His parents took him to school, it was way too far home for him yet and he didn't knew the way. They'll take some days to walk him all the way other day so he could know where to go. But they'll be good for a few weeks with him.

After a quick tour, maybe too quick since Tweek couldn't exactly remember everything. The counselor stopped and opened a door.

"And this is your classroom, Tweek, M'kay?" At least Tweek was able to recognize him from now on... "The teacher already knows everything and she'll ask the students to be nice and show you around, M'kay? Just... Just don't be afraid, I'm sure everyone will be nice to you!" He said while opening the door.

"Well, at least I'm not a stupid jew!"

"SHUT UP, FATASS!"

"Oh, great..." The blonde mumbled to himself.

"Have a nice day, son." Said his father leaving. He could hear some heels fading away too. His mom leaved as well. He was alone now.

"Ok, class. Let's stop for a minute to introduce a new student." Said an actual gently voice from a woman. "This is Tweek Tweak, he just moved from Denver and is going to be with us starting today." Said the lady pushing the blonde inside.

The blonde was extremely nervous, this was a very violent way to introduce him to new surrounding, even worst, he didn't need to see to know all eyes were on him. Some of them almost burning holes on his skin.