The Amazon between us. (1/3)

------ Summary -------

After the Buddha Box events, Craig tries to make up with Tweek for the bike parade.

---------------------------------------------------------------

It's been almost a week since Craig got prescribed with "anxiety". His one-on-one time with his phone went over the board but Tweek used to stick around him anyways. Craig never noticed he was loosing weight fast, he might be dead by now if it wasn't for Tweek offering him some food every now and then when he used to take the box off his head.

The whole week passed quick with Craig totally oblivious of the world outside the box, yet... he has seen almost any youtube video that catches his eye, he was up to any news and trending topping on twitter, he soon found himself just refreshing the websites over and over again... he was bored of his phone now.

With a heavy sigh he removed the box from his head that day, the sun was setting down and was refreshing for Craig's eyes. He smiled to himself and breath on the fresh air for once in... a week or more.

Craig stretched his hand to take the one he knew was on his side. "Wow, the sunset is great don't you thin-" But there was nothing there... "Tweek?"

He could swear the blonde followed him EVERYWHERE, offering him food once in a while or holding his hand while walking. He actually remembered one time Tweek harshly pulled of his hand followed by a klaxon and an angry man screaming something... wow. Did he actually went THAT far? When did this happened? When did he turned into this? Some kind of blind kid whose boyfriend took the role of his guide dog?

Craig felt a knot in his stomach, he now felt terrible guilty for a reason. However it's been more than enough about HIM, now it was time to think about Tweek and find him.

Considering the hour he decided to go on checking on the coffee shop first. With the winter coming and the night too, it was almost time for the late rush and Tweek usually helped at said hour.

He arrived after not much long, it was strange... he didn't see anyone on his way there and the usual noisy coffee shop wasn't that loud either. Opening the door his suspicious got confirmed once he got inside. The shop was totally empty.

"Welcome to Tweak's Coffee! What can I- Oh! Hello there, Craig!"

"Hey, Mr. Tweak... ahm... where is everyone?"

"We have made us the same question for quite a long time now, son. We hoped at least we could make some of our last day open."

"WHAT!? You're closing!?" Were they for real?

"I fear we do. The mayor's new project just... got us out of business. We've lost a lot since nobody seems to go out shopping anymore or leave their house to get some coffee."

That would explain the empty streets. But how bad has things go since they have been forced to close to shop? IN JUST ONE WEEK!? How much did he miss again?

Between shock and confusion Craig tried to say something, but what could he say? He ignored Tweek for a whole week, same week he spend on his phone knowing about any event in the world!... well, except for the town he lived in.

"We thought you already knew, sweetheart." Mrs. Tweak speak getting Craig's attention to her. "We announced this as the last day a few days ago. Didn't Tweek tell you about it?"

He didn't knew. Maybe Tweek did, but he didn't listen to him through the Buddha Box. Or maybe he didn't tell him at all.

"Where's Tweek anyways?" Mr. and Mrs. Tweak looked at each other for a moment. Most of the time they had no idea where their son was and they had to ask Craig that same question often, but now... did something happened again? "Ehmm... Hello?"