The AMAZON between us (2/3)

Craig woke up next morning feeling a warm body next to him. Oh, how much he loved waking up next to Tweek and try to find out new freckles on his face while we was this serene and calm. It didn't take long before the blonde opened his green eyes meeting with Craig's, those beautiful deep sea blue eyes were looking at him again instead of a screen.

"M-Morning, Craig."

"Morning, babe. You hungry?" Tweek nodded. "Let's get some breakfast and start to work."

Both boys went downstairs direct to the kitchen, it was very different to how Craig last remembered it. It was empty, way more than the usual, the Tweaks don't stay home too much so they use to leave just enough food for their child to feed himself and not starve to death when he was not working at the coffee shop. However there was noting at plain sight and even worst the usual stuffed with coffee cupboard had not even a single bag on it. The only thing that seemed to be new around was a piece of paper stick to the fridge.

"It's from my parents." Tweek said taking the note and reading it for himself. "It seems like they started working at Amazon today. Oh man!  WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO THEM!? I'VE HEARD THERE ARE LOTS OF ROBOTS IN THERE!! WHAT IF THEY SUDDENLY TURN AGAINST HUMANITY AND KILL MY PARENTS!!???"

"They'll be fine, babe." Said Craig opening the fridge and looking for something. "Seriously, this house looks like an apocaly- W-WAIT! Did you say Amazon?"

"Y-yeah!? T-that's were Butter's dad seems to be working now."

"Dude, that's great!" Tweek just made a confused face. "We need a lot of stuff for the bike parade, with a new distribution center in here and your parents working there we will get our stuff from very fast!"

"Ooooh~! Yeah! You are right! B-But we are broke right now! My parents even cancelled their credit card!"

"Like I said before, I'll pay. It's the least I can do. Besides, it's gonna be really fun!"

"Yeah! And without the coffee shop I can spend even more time with you! We can work faster and we'll win for sure!" Tweek was excited and Craig loved it, the huge smile on his face screamed enthusiasm and hope for the future. Maybe this twist was actually good?

"Let's go plan everything at my place, no offense but I just found an almost empty cereal box and there's not even milk in the fridge. Besides... there's always your little area in the kitchen. And I don't want you to go on coffee withdraw on a day like this."

Tweek couldn't be happier to have Craig back in his life, he was always so caring and sweet with him like nobody has ever been before. Without hesitation the blonde ran upstairs once more to get a backpack with a few supplies that might be useful for the project and once done both headed to the Tucker's residence.

Some breakfast, a fresh brewed coffee for Tweek and a quick argument between Craig and Laura about responsibility and how many things can go wrong as consequences of certain actions later. The boys were designing their bikes for the parade.

As the closet nerd he was, Craig suggested something about space and with such topic that has slowly grown inside Tweek he gratefully agreed. The idea ended up way more ambitious than expected: A front bike decorated as a spaceship with many details and the other behind with a lot of decorations resembling a shooting star.

"I dunno,man! You sure the whole LED's strings aren't too much? We need to get a lot of stuff"

"We'll do it. But the most important part here are the parts for your bike. We need to make sure your bike is repaired first before anything else. However I think we have enough" Craig was finishing his order on Amazon hopefully on max 3 days they'll get everything, maybe with Tweek's parents working there it might be just a 1 day wait.