A first kiss for a dollar.

----------Summary----------

The girls came up with an idea to make money for the Valentine's dance. Tweek is forced to join the cause.

-----------------------------------------------

It's not being long since the whole incident happened. The asian girls, the art fair, the whole yaoi thing and the cherry at the top Tweek and Craig ending up together.

Craig has had a rough time with the whole thing and who could blame him. Going to bed thinking about your friend as a friend and mysteriously waking up next morning feeling something else was shocking, specially for him who had always have a little bit of trouble understanding his feelings.

The whole hand holding was embarrassing at first, but end up being really nice and more like a reflex by now. They started to hug often and unconsciously stand together next each other with barely any gap between them.

Craig was nervous and trying his best to get used as quick as possible to every new thing while Tweek ended up actually really enjoying everything. The contact, the glances, having someone to listen to his nonsense and don't suggest to take him to a mental asylum, but overall, watching Craig actually trying because he cared. It was nice to be touched by somebody else without getting hurt, he knew he was falling hard for him.

They've been dating for some months now, and even when the hugs and the hand holding was incredible... Tweek wanted a little more. He never told the noirette, he never told anyone but he was actually craving for a kiss.

As the paranoid he was, Tweek somehow believed everything was just a set up. Craig didn't really like him, he was still just his friend pretending to please the town and on any day he could just turn back to his friend and not doing anything of that anymore. No more hand holding, no more sweet hugs, nothing... because it was gay.

The morning started like any other for the blonde. Waking up slowly realizing he managed to sleep a good amount again. Since Craig was in his life he managed to do so quite often now even with his high levels on caffeine.

He jumped off the bed, showered and dressed himself. After brushing his teeth he stopped to look at himself on the mirror. His skin was pale and the dark circles under his eyes tattooed for years or non-sleeping nights made him look sick. His hair was always a mess, didn't matter how much he tried to tame it, it was impossible without spending a whole bottle of hair gel. His twitchy finger unable to button his shirt properly gave the final touch to his scruffy look. He sure wasn't attractive to anyone like this, he was a walking mess anyways.

The blonde touched his lips with the tips of his fingers, they were dry and marked by the many times he bit them while panicking. He felt gross, it was obvious why Craig wouldn't want to kiss him even if he really liked him. Fighting back his tears he took his backpack and making a stop at the kitchen for some coffee, leaved for school.

Once he arrived he looked around for his boyfriend, he really wanted to walk to school together, but maybe it was too early to ask for that. Craig was still adapting to be stuck with him at school and needed a rest to prepare himself to deal with him the whole day.

"Hey, Tweek." A very low voice for a ten years old kid brought him back to reality, the extreme nasally tune could just be somebody's voice...

"H-Hey,Craig. Morning...."

The blonde smiled taking a moment to admire such marvelous creation of the Tuckers. That stupid hat always hiding his soft and beautiful dark hair, it was like velvet to the touch and his haircut always made it look in order, even if he mocked the boy for look like 'the good little boy who attends to church every Sunday by his own' he regretted his words, maybe that was the reason he hide it the whole time.