Chapter 33: Knight In Blue Jeans (Last Chapter)

*Recap Kat's P.O.V*
With that I hear the voice I been craving to hear. "Hello, it's Billy." I start crying out of nowhere letting my emotions get the better of me. "Billy it's me. Just listen to me. I am so sorry, I know I been a horrible person to you and I deserve the worst but Billy..." with that I start balling losing my vision slightly and everything becomes hazy and blurry. "Although I know we can't be together, I at least want my best friend back. I love you so much Billy. I am going crazy without you." I can hear him taking a deep breath but before he could speak I let out a scream as the black Chevy truck coming straight for me. I swerve out of the way however collide in a tree instead and my mouth lets out an ear piercing scream. Not long after the Chevy smashes into the rear end of my car which causes me to groan in pain. All of it happens way to fast for me to fathom what is happening. All I hear is the crashing of my car, wheels screeching and glass breaking and that continues on repeating in my ears and head. I slowly open my eyes however it's still all hazy and blurry. I just see that half of my body is through the windshield as im drenched in my own blood with my head aching and the pain in my body reaches unbelievable excruciating pain. "Kat! Kat, what happened! Are you okay?!" I heard the angel's heavenly voice calling for me. Billy. Oh god Billy. I am so sorry. "Billy, I love you." With that everything turns completely black for what I was thinking was the last time ever. The voice that basically sends chills down my spine for what feels like the last time. "Angel, Angel, Angel. Your going to the safest place for you, its in heaven with your parents." I fall into the darkness like a poison rotten apple I am, falling off the apple tree.

Chapter 33: Knight In Blue Jeans
Billy's P.O.V
He can't possibly be back, he left or at least he should have. His voice still sends chills down my back knowing his past. I put the phone down and immediately go into my room. I have to get her back, this will not end well especially if they know she's a Siren. I walk into my room, closing the door behind me and immediately start getting ready. I put on a wine colored dress shirt, my brown jacket, blue jeans and boots. I grab a small gym bag from my floor and throw it on my bed. I go under my bed grabbing a big box that's filled with my weapons. I take the top off the box and immediately my hands grab my knife, hand guns and brass knuckles. I throw all these items in the bag, after I closed the box slipping it back underneath my bed. I get back up on my feet grabbing my bag along with my keys and left my house. Once I got in my car I sped off to the Harrington residence. Im getting her back no matter what.
I arrive at the Harrington's, the house looks all dark however I get out of my car and walk to the front of the door. I knock a few times, I wait and no one comes to the door. Hm, he might be at his girlfriends, what's her face. Something Wheeler. I then go on a mission calling people to find the Wheeler's. Once I find the Wheelers address I zoom my way over there not trying to waste any time. I get out of my car again I walk up to the door. The door opens to reveal an older woman in a bath robe. I turn my charms on knowing that it helps me in a lot of situations "Oh, hi." I look at her chest that's clear as day for anyone to see and then back up to her face. She notices this but regardless speaks back flustered "Hi." I keep my eyes connected to hers "I, uh, didn't realize Nancy had a sister." She chuckles and looks away then back at me as if she sees through me but I keep myself in check. "What's so funny ?" I ask with a concerned face. She goes with this and puts her hand up in a gesturing way. "Im Nancy's mother." She chuckles but to go with this I act genuinely shocked "No." she starts twirling her hair and biting her lip. I got her. "Mrs. Wheeler." I grin as I looked at her, she becomes flustered but spoke. "Um, Im sorry and you are?" she stammers as she began speaking questioning who I am. "Billy. Billy Hargrove." I take my hand out and as soon as she took it I take my other hand putting it on top of hers. "You must be here for Nancy." I shake my head "Nancy? No, no, no. Not my type. Uh, no actually Im looking for Steve. I was told that he comes here sometimes." I wipe the smile off my face and bring on the real act "You see, we have an important assignment coming up that's worth 80% of our grades." She puts a hand up to her chest and pouts her lips.
Afterwards she takes me inside her house into the kitchen as she writes down on a piece of paper. "The driveway is pretty dark this time of night. So drive slowly." She finishes writing and speaking as she hands me the paper looking into my eyes. I send her a smile with my pearly whites as I took the paper away from her "Always." She then speaks "And when you see Mike, tell him to come home already, okay?" I keep my eye contact with her as I spoke "You're a real lifesaver, you know that?" I take a bite of a cookie that she offered when we came into the kitchen. She grins and shakes her head as she smiles "Anytime." I take this queue to take my leave "I'll see you later." As im eating the cookie im leaving the Wheelers house and obviously I feel her staring at my ass. I closed the door behind me and jog to my car. I slam the car door which is typically something I don't do and make my way to house that's close to the forest. I speed off not giving a damn in the world, I just need to get my Angel back.