Chapter 1

(Ariana's POV)

"Ariana!" my mom calls up to me. I sigh and get up from my desk chair. I walk down the stairs slowly. Am I in trouble?

"Yes?" I ask.

"come sit. your father and i have to tell you something." mom says. that's never good. i sit anyway. my sister Alexia or lexi is already sitting. "okay, so you know that me and dad work together right?" we both nod. "well we've been offered a huge premotion. so here's the thing, the office is in Canada. so we will have to leave, but you wont be coming."

i sit there and let everything in, "okay. so we get to stay by ourselves?" i ask kind of excitedly.

"no." dad says.

"what! why not! I'm sixteen! i am capable of taking care of Ariana on my own." lexi argued.

"sorry but its not gonna be for a couple of days. we are going to have to stay in Canada for 2 months." my mom says. both me and lexi's mouths drop.

"so you're gonna make us stay at granda's house?!" lexi yells.

"nope. you will be staying at the Grier's house." my mom says. we were really good friends with them. then Hayes and Nash got famous. lexi and Nash stayed best friends but Hayes thought i wasn't cool enough so he ditched me. we don't talk anymore and he bullies me at school. i hate him now.

i laugh on the couch. this has to be a joke. "ha ha. good one." i say laughing really hard. i look up at my parents and they have serious faces. "oh you're serious." i say sitting up again.

"yes we are. sorry to dump this all on you today. oh and one more thing i forgot to mention to you guys." mom says. "we are leaving tomorrow at noon."

"WHAT!" i yell.

"ya, i'm excited and all, but why did you wait so long?" lexi said.

"we found out yesterday." dad said.

"pack your stuff. goodnight." mom says and they both leave.

i growl in frustration and stomp up to my room to pack.

i think i might have over packed but that's okay. better safe then sorry. we still have to go to school tomorrow and then meet the Griers at their house which is about a block away from mine. i decide to go to sleep early. tomorrow was going to be a long day.

-i hope you like it. and check out my other book 'all i want is you' ~xoxo Ariana