Scars - Savitar

Ever since the accident you haven't seen Barry, he doesnt answer your calls or messages.

You walked out if a bar where you met up with some friends, in a dark alleyway you saw a face of what looked like Barry. It had to be him.

When he saw you he went deeper into the alley, you ran across the street towards him. Barry tried to run but you used your power to freeze him in place.

"Barry?" You asked and unfreeze his head.

"Y/n, unfreeze me." Barry asked and you did, you couldn't see his face because if the hoodie was wearing that covered his face.

"Barry-"

"Don't call me Barry! Barry's dead! My name's Savitar." He yelled.

"Bar-Savitar, did the man I love die too. What am I suppose to think when you don't pick up my calls or reply to messages...I'm worried about you Barry."

"I'm not Barry!" He yelled. Savitar took off his hood and revealed the scar on his face," Barry was beautiful, he had a boyfriend and I'm just...I'm just."

"You're still the man I fell in love with." You told him.

Barry put his head down. You tilted his head up and looked at his eyes, where the tears pooled. You gently put your hand on his scar and he flinched.

"You'll always be the man, I love you y/n but I don't love myself."

You tried to say something but he ran leaving a trail of white electricity, and your broken heart.

---

- VOTE & COMMENT
So close to the finale 😢💔
Might get the network to change it to 95 chapters ♡♡

thoughts ??