25 Faith in you(Edited)

Life is full of surprises,
There are moments when it is better to relax and let go of worries.Enjoy life to the fullest.

Mrs Anisa:
Similar to the previous few days, he arrived late today at around 5 p.m. after I insisted that my in-laws get some rest and that I would wake them up when Ayman arrived.

In fact, one of us needs to remain composed, so I had to be careful how I handled this.

"How've you been?"His voice took me out of my thoughts, and I stared at him with a small smile, knowing he was aware that I had seen in the news about him having lunch with one of the ladies, whoever she was.

This is what happens when you marry a handsome businessman.Papparazi will always be after you.
I will not allow anyone to come between us.

"Alhamdulillah. How did your meeting go?"After telling his parents that he had returned, I asked him in a quiet, collected tone.

He tried telling me everything while babbling until I silenced him. "It went successful Alhamdulillah with everyone's dua and am sorry for not informing you fully but I promise you it was strictly business nothing personal."

He was afraid I would get upset with him or fight.Then let me tell him that I believe in him, just to surprise him.Although it hurt, he told the truth, which is what counts.

I genuinely told him, "I trust you and I have faith in you," understanding how important business is to him. News reporters and photos, damn them, I will not allow them to get in the way of our relationship.

He grinned broadly and continued to stare, seemingly unable to believe what he was hearing and seeing.

He was staring at me, making me nervous, so I said to myself, "We trust one another and just some photos taken can not make me judge you. I had to listen to your story as well." At this point, I fell silent.

"What?"I asked him until I timidly turned away.He found this to be enjoyable.

"How did I become such a lucky guy and get such a wonderful wife?" he asked, mainly to himself, but I heard him ask, and it made me grateful to Allah for always supporting me.

The following morning:
After stretching my arms and massaging my eyes and saying a few morning duas, I sat down in bed and noticed the time was 9 a.m. Suddenly, the bathroom door opened and my spouse emerged, grinning.

"Assalamualeikum," he said as he dried his hair, and I went to assist him.

"Waleikumsalam, what prevented you from waking me up?"I questioned him.

"What keeps you from going to work?"He was just enjoying me drying his hair when I asked him another question.Free treatment.Wow.

I moved away from him and said, "Fine, do not answer, but I have to go help your mom and for that I need to change," but he blocked my path.Oho

He came forward and said, "Well, mom and dad are not at home. I moved backward. Did not he have to go to work?"Maybe he is not feeling well today.

He moved to go to his laptop to continue working, saying, "Okay fine go change and we have to go somewhere for whole day."

"Where are we going?"I asked him again once I was ready and had applied some light makeup.

"Well, you will find out, my dear wife; just be patient," he said, and we both headed to the parking lot after locking the house.

You are not going to ask me anything concerning that girl?He questioned, but why?Was he experiencing insecurities?

"I have complete trust in you," I said to him as he drove, grinning and occasionally glancing in my direction.

You must pay attention to the road when driving, right?We had a long, enjoyable drive until we came to a familiar street and a huge house came into view. I tried to tease him, but he held my hand with his free hand while he drove with one. I turned on Nasheeds during this time.