New Story:Wounds In Love)Editing)

I enjoyed the peaceful nighttime atmosphere and the stunning view of Karachi while perched on my favorite chair on the balcony of my room. I also sipped coffee from the cup to my right, which was lower in sugar than normal because I do not typically use a table spoon. All of my past memories came flooding back, making me wish that I had never met some of them.

Allah has sent each and every person into our lives with a specific purpose.

I am passionate about what I do, and my business is my world. I got too involved in it to avoid being around people, so people have a bad impression of me and think I am a cold-blooded, ruthless young bachelor, but I do not care because they do not even know my backstory and they still passed judgment.

Life is not always a bed of roses. Nothing seems clear when the heart is grieving, and it can be difficult to forgive certain people. At times, I would rather be by myself.

I, Khalid Hussein, had a wonderful life until it all changed, and as I grew older, I understood that it was all a lie.

I will stop at nothing to support my one and only best friend and his family.

I was startled out of my reverie by the sound of my phone ringing alone, and I smiled when I saw who it was.

"Assalamualeikum," he said from the other end.

"Waleikumsalam," I responded, waiting for him to say something.

"You are back in Pakistan after five years, so let us celebrate tonight at my house." He asked, but I was already considering how to confront her after all these years.Why was he inviting me when I was trying so hard to avoid Her, and I could not even say no to him?

Allah, please help me.

"Sure, tonight it is, and how is everyone?" I asked him hoping he will answer me  about her indirectly but damn he likes to tease me.

"My parents are doing well," he said. He was having too much fun, because I swear I heard him laugh.

"I hope to see you tonight, Insha'Allah," he said, and we talked about business until the call ended.

Ya Allah I hope I haven't done a big mistake.

Will they reconcile after a long separation?Will she be able to forgive him?Will he turn away from her or ask for forgiveness?
***
I sincerely hope you enjoy reading it. I changed the plot and the characters. Thank you so much for reading. Please vote and leave a comment.

Thank you so much for reading all of my books, and please vote and leave a comment.