Chapter Nine -what the hell?-

*Dylan's POV*

One week. One goddamn week na kinukulit ako ng mga friends ko kung bakit umiiwas ako kay Talwyn at sa mga friends nya.

Parang wala lang naman sa kanya eh.

Pffft like i care.

The fact na yung last ko syang nakita was when she tried to hand me back my handkerchief, pero i looked away like she wasnt even there.

Parang di naman sya affected. Nag "hmmmph" lang.

Yung mga friends nya parang wala lang alam.

She's not clingy.

She's not like the other girls.

Now, here i am ladies and gents, umoopo habang pinalilibutan ng mga friends ko.

Ganito ang ngyayari sa conversation namin ngayon;

Scott: what the hell man?

Me: what?

Scott: dont what what me! Bakit ka umiiwas? Huh?

Me: iwas? Saan?

Gabriel: *snorts* yeah right. Di bagay sayo bro. Dont play this act with us.

Me: what act?

Tim: what act? WHAT ACT? The fact na umiiwas ka kay Talwyn and the crazies, please tell, WHAT THE HELL?

Me: it's not like we're close. I mean, she's just my classmate. Nothing special.

Andrew: low blow dude, low blow.

Me: that was the perviest thing to say to a dude.

Andrew: dont change the topic! Why iwas?

Me: you want the truth? I'll give you the goddamn truth.

They all looks so excited. Wth

Me: firstly, i dont play buddy-buddy with girls. Second, we all dont know na baka clingy sya (*cough* not) Third, i dont like her. As a friend, or not.

They're all looking at me like they're not sure what to say.

Gabriel: she's not like that. You know that right? See, kapag nasa classroom ka with her, its not like she's pinning over you. Parang di ka lang nga nakita eh. (True)

Nash: when nasa canteen tayo and magkaharap kayo, you were looking at her and she was just busy eating. More interested with her burger than you. (Not gonna deny that. Also TRUE)

Scott: dont forget the parking lot incident. Nung papasok ka na sana sa car mo then nakita mo syang lumalakad with her brother carrying her books. You didnt know na brother nya yun, then you acted like....... Na possess na stick figure. (??????)

Me: you find this body "stick figure"?

Scott: no. So anyways.......... Do you like her?

Me: no.

Nash: pfffft

I thanked the lord heavens na nag change topic na.

Tim: sooooo, i need your help guys.

Tumingin kaming lahat sa kanya...

Tim: i want to ask Bianca out. On a date.

Scott: awwww how romantic. Pweh

Tim: inggit ka lang.

Andrew: OY! Pero diba di sya papayagan kapag wala syang kasama?

Tim: huh?

Tinignan ni scott si tim when suddenly,

Tim: oh yeah right!!! Dapat daw may kasama. Sad naman nito.

Me: ask her out then.

Tim: *smirks* i goddamn will.