Chapter 1

Okay before you start reading this, I am warning you that my cringey 13 year old ass clearly didn't know how to write a story so there are so many errors that I just did not bother to edit- 

Reading this 6 years later is literally making me want to hurl fr 🚉🚶‍♀️

If you like the cringey ff style that was popular back in the days then this is for you, if you can't handle embarrassment I suggest you spare your dignity and pride and lock this ff up in your darkest basement and never let it come near you cause oml what is this 😭😭

Anyways, you have been warned but if you still want to read it, pls prepare yourself 🙏

=============================

@STRAYCHEESEISTHEBEST
Credit goes to ^^^^^^ because they helped me with the ideas and I just wrote the story, so not all of it goes to meeeee!!!! Thank you STRAYCHEESEISTHEBEST!!!!!
❤️❤️❤️

=============================

Hello. I'm y/n. I'm 17 years old and my life is a mess. Sorry to be so depressed but it's true. My school life his hell....no one likes me except my best friend who always protects me. I love him like my own brother and I wish he was my bro.
Today is another day of school. Or in other words hell. Everyone looks at me as if I was a weirdo. I mean...I'm not ugly, it's probably my style of clothes? Only because I'm half Korean and Half American they judge me for that. What has the world turned into? Unbelieva-

???: Y/N!!! HURRY!!!
I chuckled and opened my window. I saw him sitting down on my drive looking up.
Y/n: WHAT ARE YOU DOING SITTING DOWN THERE JOSHUA?!
Joshua: I'M WAITING FOR YOU TO GET READY AND GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!!!!
I laughed.
Y/n: OKIE DOKIE!!! JUST GIVE ME A MINUTE!!!
I closed the window and headed to the bathroom. I changed into a pair of leggings and a top. Yes simple but comfortable...
I grabbed my stuff and went outside to see Joshua still sitting on my driveway. I closed the door and locked it.
Joshua: Sure, ONE minute...
I chuckled and linked my arm into his.
Y/n: let's just go...
Joshua: it's ok, just change the subject.
He pouted and kept whining. I just chuckled at his childish behaviour.
Joshua: you know, one day I will get my holy bible and hit your ass until you actually take ONE minute to get changed.
I scoffed at what he just said and we looked at each other. After a few seconds, we burst out laughing.
Joshua: I didn't realise how funny that sounded.
Y/n: you come up with the weirdest things Joshua Hong!!!
Joshua: hey!! You're also weird!!
Y/n: I know I am...I think everyone knows I am....
I looked down and he stopped and pulled me to stop.
Joshua: y/n, you're weird in a good way....don't listen to what anyone is saying about you, ok?
I looked up and nodded.
Y/n: ok Josh...
Joshua: good!
He pulled me closer and hugged me.
Joshua: come on, let's go to school before we're late...
I nodded and we walked to our school. As we entered, everyone was staring at us...well me. I heard them whisper things about me and Joshua squeezed my hand. He looked at me and gave me a reassuring smile. I smiled back to show him that I was ok and we headed to our class. As we got into our class Joshua let go of my hand and led me to my seat. He then crouched down and whispered in my ear.
Joshua: remember what I told you...don't listen to them...and ignore those bullies...of you do they will get tired and stop. Ok?
I nodded at him and the teacher came in.
Teacher: ok, sit down now Joshua!
He looked at me one last time and sat down at his seat. I could see Nancy was already clinging onto him like the world was going to end in a second. I looked away and rolled my eyes. I turned to my side and saw Jeonghan glaring at Nancy with so much hate.

Seventeen are the only people that care for me...I like them...they know how to have fun all the time!!

I chuckled at Jeonghan's mad face at Nancy.
Y/n: you alright there Jeonghan?
He looked at me and blushed.
Jeonghan: y-yes...it's not what it looks like y/n!!! I'm not jealous at how Nancy is being so clingy over Joshua and how much that makes me wanna pull him away from Nancy AND KEEP HIM ALL TO MYSELF!!!!!
Teacher: Jeonghan? Are you ok?
He looked up and saw the teacher looking at him. I was trying to hold in my laughter at his embarrassed state and succeeded.
Jeonghan: ahem...yes, I'm fine. Sorry you can continue.
He looked back at me with his bright red cheeks and I shrugged. I looked back at the teacher and she continued.
A few minutes later I felt a piece of paper being thrown at me and it landed on my desk. I unfolded and on it was his perfect handwriting.
How can he have such nice handwriting when he barely writes? Not fair if you ask me. Ok...back to the note...it's from no other than Bang Chan. Yes, one of my bullied from Stray Kids. I read the note and sighed.

To Loser,

Do my homework for me tonight otherwise you're dead. Hand it to me tomorrow morning.

Chan

I scrunched the note up into a ball and threw it into the bin. Some people started at me in awe then remembered that I was the loser kid and went back to normal. I got another piece of paper and wrote on it.

To An Even Bigger Loser,

Yes I will do you're homework since I don't have a choice. I'll give it you in the morning tomorrow before home room.

Y/n

I scrunched it up into a ball and threw it to Chan without even looking. I heard him scoff and whisper the name I had given to him. I smirked in satisfaction and focused on the teacher for the rest of the lesson.

~time skip~

Teacher: class dismissed for lunch...
I grabbed my stuff and walked over towards Joshua with Jeonghan. We heard Nancy whining and pouting and I rolled my eyes. What a baby...
Nancy: oppa! Come eat with me!!! Just for today leave seventeen and that b1tch!!!
Joshua: who are you calling a thing?!
I chuckled on the inside. Joshua could never bring up the courage to swear. The "worst" word he has said is only ass. Holy Jisoo for life.
Nancy: a b1tch? She's right behind you..
Joshua turned around and saw me standing with Jeonghan. He turned back around and I saw him shaking. He walked closer to Nancy and stuck his face closer to hers. Wait...was he gonna kiss her!? Joshua, what has gotten into you!?
Joshua: DON'T CALL Y/N A B1TCH!!!!
I looked at him in shock....he's never sworn before...I smiled at him defending me, I'm so grateful for having a best friend like him.
Y/n: wow...I never knew this day would come!!!
I clapped and patted Josh on the back.
Jeonghan: what do you mean?
Y/n: Joshua...he actually swore....Joshua Hong SWORE!!!
I smiled and me and Jeonghan jumped around like crazy kids.
Joshua: ok you two...let's go to lunch!
Y/n: yass!!! Food!!!
We walked out of the classroom together and I remembered that I forgot something at my lockers.
Y/n: guys...wait for me in the lunch hall. I forgot something at my lockers.
They nodded and headed to the lunch hall. I walked towards my lockers and got my earplugs out. I kept them in there from yesterday and forgot to take them out. As soon as I got them out someone slammed my lockers closed and pushed me against them.