Chapter 23: part 2

As we were enjoying our food, someone grabbed Seungmin by his collar and lifted him off his seat. We all looked up and saw a girl. I quickly stood up and ran up to them.
Y/n: yah!!! Let him go!!!
???: HE RUINED EVERYTHING!!!
Y/n: what do you mean?
???: he made Tzuyu go into custody before!!!
Y/n: I don't think so...she sent herself there for being a complete bish and attacking Seungmin. Now let him go.
???: why should I?
Y/n: YOU ARE HURTING HIM
She smirked evilly and lifted him up. Wow...she's either really strong, or Seungmin is really light. I snapped out of it and slapped her face.
Y/n: LET GO OF HIM!!! YOU'RE HURTING HIM!!!
Everyone was now watching us and some security guards came. She smirked and clicked her fingers and 7 more girls came out. Lastly, Tzuyu came out and smirked. She walked up to us and stood next to the mysterious girl. The security guards tried to walk up to us, but the girls stopped them. Sheesh, they're strong.
Tzuyu: missed me?
I just glared at her and looked at Seungmin worriedly.
Y/n: Tzuyu....why are you doing this to us? To Seungmin?! LOOK WHAT YOU ARE DOING!!! LET GOOOO!!!
I was on the verge of tears. Seungmin was about to pass out and she still held onto him.
Y/n: please...don't hurt him!!
Tzuyu: Mina...don't stop!!
She cackled evilly and this Mina girl's grip on Seungmin went even tighter. I gulped and Seungmin finally collapsed. Mina let go of him and he fell to the floor. I kneeled down next to him and brushed his hair out of his face. He's going through so much pain...I can feel it. I stood back up.
Y/n: Woojin...call doctor Jin.
He nodded and got his phone out. I faced the two girls and glared at them.
Y/n: what has he ever done to you?!
Mina: he ruined our lives!!
Y/n: you keep saying that!!! Give me a reason?
Tzuyu: he ruined our plan!!
Y/n: what plan?!
She looked at me and her eyes flickered in anger.
Tzuyu: our plan to....kill YOU!!!!
I was taken aback.
Y/n: and why would you want to kill me?
Tzuyu: you stole Stray Kids away from me!!!
Tf?! I looked at her in disbelief.
Y/n: and you wanna kill me because of that?
They nodded their heads. I scoffed.
Y/n: wow...really? Fight me bish
Tzuyu: alright
I widened my eyes.
Y/n: I-i didn't mean it, I can't fight...
Tzuyu: you asked for it.
I gulped and got into stance. I beat her once...I can beat her again. She got ready but Mina stood next to her. Oh...I've got to take both of them on? Great. I sighed and rolled my shoulders back.
Y/n: bring it on!
I smirked and took my jacket off.

(If you haven't watched this kdrama I advise you watch it: Strong Girl Bong-Soon)

Anyways....I took my jacket off, not to look cool, but because I was a little stiff in it. I heard them scoff and looked up.
Tzuyu: ready?
Y/n: never been more ready.
To run away and hide.
Tzuyu: good...because it starts.
Later...please. She ran towards me and I gulped. I guess I will have to fight them now.