Chapter 14: part 1

Mom: MINHO?!

I widened my eyes.
Minho: err, do I know you?
Mom: of course not, he took you away when you were only one....
My eyes widened even further.
Jisung: don't say....
Mom: Minho my baby!!! I'm sorry i wasn't with you since the start....I'm so sorry my baby.
Minho: err...I don't have a mom, could you please explain?
I went and sat beside them.
Y/n: so does that mean I'm....dating my brother?!
My mum looked at me and widened her eyes.
Mom: this is the Minho you were talking about?!
I nodded.
Minho: wait you're my sister?! Yet my girlfriend?!
Oh sheesh...things just got a lot more complicated.
Y/n: you're saying that I've known my brother for at least 2 years now without even knowing, and I've dated him for a few days....oh my god. This is messed.
I stood up and ruffled my hair.
Mom: I don't know what to do, I don't want to force you to break up like we did to you and Chris-
Chan: Chan
He corrected her and slightly turned red.
Mom: oh right sorry....
Chan: it's ok!!
Mom: well, how do you two feel now that I've told you?
Me and Minho looked at each other.
Minho+Y/n: awkward....
Mom: great....I just ruined another relationship.
Y/n: mom....he's my brother....
Minho: yeah...and she's my sister...
Y/n: we're gonna he's to....
Minho: ignore these feelings for each other and just try to love like siblings....
I nodded in agreement even though it felt like I got stabbed in my heart multiple times. I looked at Minho sadly.

~minho's pov~

Minho: we're going to have to love each other as siblings....
Y/n nodded in agreement. It pained me so much to say that...but it's what has to happen.
Minho: I guess this is the end of "us"...
She smiled sadly.
Y/n: yes...I loved you as a partner and now I will love you as a brother.
I smiled softly and nodded. She looked down and the atmosphere was very awkward.
Y/n: I'm just going to step outside if you don't mind....
She walked out and I sighed.
Minho: this is so frustrating!!!
I ruffled my hair up and groaned in annoyance.
Mom: I know it is honey. Can I ask you a question?
I nodded and looked at her.
Mom: will you see her as a sibling or a girlfriend?
I thought about it for a while whilst these random boys were looking at me.
Minho: I don't know...but I'm going to have to learn to look at her as a sibling fast....
She nodded and patted my back.
???: I'm gonna go find y/n, I'm sorry Minho....bye auntie
Mom: ok Chan....make her happy again please?
He nodded and went outside. I looked out the window and saw y/n sitting down on the stairs outside. Minutes later that Chan guys walked up to her and sit beside her. They stayed like that for quite a while until she hugged him. I have to admit I was a little jealous....scrap that I'm VERY jealous, but what can I do? She's my sister....they stayed like that for ages and "Chan" lifted her up bridal style and walked back inside. My nose flared as I watched him carry her inside. I stomped back to my bed and lay down. I pulled the blankets over my head and just stayed there. I could hear the door being opened and my y/n's mo- our mom speaking.
Mom: What happened to her Chan?!
I heard that someone chuckled and took a mild guess that it was Chan.
Chan: she's just sleeping auntie.
Mom: oh right....could you carry her home please? It's ok if you can't...
Chan: it's ok I will. Come on guys.
I heard them all leave and I sighed.
Mom: how you feeling?
I took the blankets away from my head.
Minho: it's complicated...I'm getting jealous because they're being so close to her yet I know she's my sister. It's really hard to think that way though...
Mom: I know, I know...
She cane over and kissed my forehead.
Mom: you're getting discharged tomorrow, we'll pick you up, ok?
I just nodded and lay back down.
Mom: I'll get going now, I need to cook their dinner...see you tomorrow, sweetie.
Minho: bye...mom.
She smiled at me and went out. I sighed. I can't take this anymore it's torture!!! I grabbed the blanket over my head and went to sleep.

~next morning~
{y/n pov}

I woke up and stretched. I look at my phone and saw that it was 9 am. Jeez I had a big lie in!!! I got up and went to the bathroom to do my normal, boring routine. I got up and shouted for Hyunjin, then walked I to my bedroom to wait for him. He eventually got up and tutted.
Y/n: what?
Hyunjin: you've only just woken up?
Y/n: shut it dork!
Dork. That's what I call Minho. My mood went down instantly and Hyunjin noticed.
Hyunjin: we're going to make you look even more beautiful than before, today!!!
I raised my eyebrow at him.
Y/n: is that you're attempt at flirting?
He widened his eyes and looked flustered. I chuckled.
Y/n: I'm just joking!!!
Hyunjin: whatever...c'mon!!
He went to my wardrobe and picked a very cute outfit. I have to give it to Hyunjin, he's the best stylist.

 I have to give it to Hyunjin, he's the best stylist

He got up and waited outside for me. I quickly changed I to my clothes and let my hair run wild which was probably the worst decision I made because it looks like a birds nest. I grabbed my brush and just neatened it up a little. I actually finished and slowly walked downstairs. I walked I to the kitchen and everyone stared at me.
Y/n: what?
Mom: honey you look so pretty today!!!
I blushed.
Y/n: I do?
Mom: yeah...I've never seen you wear a skirt before...obviously for school but out of school....never.
Jisung: you look so pretty y/n-ah....
I smiled at him.
Y/n: thanks...it's all thanks to the best stylist in the world, Hyunjin!!
Everyone looked at Hyunjin.
Woojin: so you're this mysterious stylist y/n keeps talking about?
He nodded.
Y/n: anyways....what are we having for breakkie?
I should stop saying it like that now...I spend too much time with Felix and Cha-Chr-I don't know anymore...
Y/n: chan? Chris?
He looked at me.
Y/n: what do you prefer me calling you?
He shrugged his shoulders.
Chan: don't mind....you choose.
I nodded but heard him whisper.
Chan: preferably Chan....
I smiled.
Y/n: ok chan
Mom: have some pancakes y/n
Ooh yum!! I quickly squished myself in between Jisung and Chan and started to eat happily. We eventually finished and saw Ed some for Minho.
Mom: let's go pick up Minho now?
We all nodded and left to go the hospital.