Chapter 21

Two very familiar people.

I walked closer and instantly recognised their voices. Jisung and Joshua?! I kept coming closer to greet them but I heard my name.
Joshua: to be honest I do miss y/n...a lot. But I can't be near her because of Nancy. Truth is I'm having an arranged marriage with her...
My eyes widened. How will Jeonghan feel?! Yeah we all make a joke of it but he actually confessed to me that he liked Joshua.
Jisung: she misses you too Joshua.
Joshua: I don't think so....I was really harsh on her and I want to say sorry but I can't.
Jisung: it's ok hyung, everything will turn out well.
Joshua: how about you? Have you confessed yet?
Jisung: no....I don't have a chance with her...
Joshua: what are you saying?! You're a very lovable boy...if I were her then I'd definitely date you.
Jisung chuckled but shook his head.
Jisung: she's with Chan now.
Joshua: what?!
Jisung: Jeongin found them kissing yesterday...
Wait...he's talking about me?!
Joshua: just confess to her...maybe it was all a misunderstanding.
Jisung: I can't....she doesn't like me, she'll reject me.
Joshua: I know y/n...just confess to her.
Jisung: fine...I'll confess.
I widened my eyes and ran all the way back home.
Mom: swe-
I just ignored her and ran to my room slamming the door behind me. I jumped into bed and screamed in the pillow.
Y/n: WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!?!?
A few seconds later i felt someone rubbing my back so I looked up.
Y/n: Minho
Minho: what's wrong?
Y/n: I-I don't know anymore!!!
Minho: shh...calm down.
I calmed down shortly after.
Minho: want me to call the boys ov-
Y/n: NO!
Minho: o-ok.
I sighed.
Y/n: can we just go out, by ourselves?
Minho smiled at me and nodded.
Minho: of course..now get ready.
I nodded and he walked out. Minho's always there to the rescue. I owe him one. I walked to my wardrobe and pulled out some random shorts and t-shirt.

Y/n: eh

Y/n: eh...they go I suppose.
I shrugged and walked downstairs to see Minho talking to my-I mean our parents.
Mom: where are you going to?
Minho: y/n's choice.
Y/n: let's go to the....cinema!!!
Minho: the cinema it is
Mom: could you also pop to the shops and buy some food?
I nodded.
Y/n: dad?
Dad: buy me some sweets please
Y/n: ok...let's go Minho!!
I put my coat and shoes on and dragged Minho outside.
Minho: off to the cinema!!
Y/n: yasss!!!
We skipped all the way over to the cinema but I suddenly stopped and pulled Minho behind a wall.
Minho: what's wrong?
Y/n: Tzuyu
Minho: she's been released already?!
Y/n: by the looks of things...I hope Seungmin's ok.
Minho: he'll be fine...we'll just have to keep and extra eye open for that crazy woman.
Y/n: you're right...quick let's go.
We sped walked into the cinema and sighed in relief.
Y/n: I never knew she'd be released that easily.
Minho: same, come on let's buy the tickets. What do you wanna watch?
Y/n: anything funny
He nodded and payed for a movie. We sat down in our seats, munching on our popcorn. Eventually the film started and we were crying from laughter. I'm glad that I could spend a day alone with my brother. Not that he feels like a brother but....
The film ended and the lights went on.
???: hi guys!!!
Me and Minho widened our eyes and screamed as loud as we could.
Y/n+Minho: TZUYU?!
Tzuyu: hahahaha
She's freaking evil!!! She was blocking our way. There's only one thing we can do now.
Y/n: hurry up Minho!!!
I climbed over each row of seats until I got to the bottom. Shortly afterwards, Minho got down and we ran out of the cinema. We kept running and running until we passed the convenience store. I pulled Minho inside and we ran to the back of the shop. We slid down the wall and panted.
Y/n: she's evil!!
Minho: I know right.
Y/n: we better get food shopping. You buy the sweets for dad and I'll buy the food.
He nodded and we parted. I looked at all the food on the shelves.
Y/n: what to have...what to have.
In the end I just bought lots of different things and hoped for the best.
Minho: ready?
I nodded and handed him the bag. We walked outside but got interrupted by someone.
Tzuyu: THERE YOU GUYS ARE!!!
We screamed once again and ran down the road like mental people. We ran until we bumped into a group of people none other than Stray Kids.
Woojin: what are you guys doing running down the road, screaming like mad people.
Y/n+Minho: WE GOT CHASED BY A MAD PERSON!!!
Woojin: who?
Y/n: TZUYU!!!
Jisung: she got out of custody fast!!!
I nodded and looked over at Seungmin. I walked towards him and hugged him.
Y/n: it's ok min...she won't get you.
He slowly nodded and hugged me back.
Seungmin: you sure?
I nodded and ruffled his hair. I always forget that I'm older than this fluff ball.
Minho: we should go inside before she finds us...
We all agreed and went inside. I'm not letting that mad woman find me and Stray Kids. Me and Minho put the food in the kitchen then headed into the living room.
Woojin: what are we going to do about Tzuyu?
Y/n: I don't know...but me and Minho said that we'd have to keep an extra eye open and protect each other.
Everyone agreed and started to give out suggestions.
Y/n: She went for Seungmin last time, I don't know if she's going for him again or a different person. What does she even want from us?
Woojin: I don't know, but all we need to do is keep a sharp eye on every little suspicious thing that happens.
We nodded.
Jeongin: we have school tomorrow.
We all groaned and the thought of school. Does that mean I'll have to face Joshua? Yes, I will have to. Just suck it up.
Woojin: what were you guys doing before Tzuyu interrupted you?
Y/n: well...I woke up at 2:00 am and couldn't get back to sleep so I went out for a stroll...past the park.
I saw Jisung widen his eyes a little.
Jisung: umm...I'm just going out for a while.
He got up and went out.
Minho: what's with him?
They shrugged but I think I knew.
Y/n: anyways...something happened and I asked Minho to hang out with me.
Woojin: okie!
Mom: kids!! Come here!!!
We all went into the kitchen to see my parents sitting down.
Mom: sit down...where's Jisung?
Y/n: he went out somewhere....
Mom: alright...you all know that you're going to school tomorrow?
We nodded.
Mom: on the news...
Dad: a crazy girl has escaped and is roaming the place so be careful..
All: TZUYU?
Dad: you know?
Y/n: let's just say it's a long story.
Dad: alright...just be careful around here ok?
We all nodded.

~morning, cuz I'm lazy~

I woke up and got ready for school. I walked downstairs and saw my parents and Minho sitting down. Am I always the last one?
Mom: sweetie have breakfast
I sat down and gobbled down my food.
Dad: slow down young one!! You're going to choke.
Y/n: ok...we're going to school now bye mom!! Dad!!!
I waved to them and dragged Minho outside. No one said a thing until we reached the school's gate.
Minho: you're in a hurry?
Y/n: I just want to be at school.
He looked at me and raised his eyebrow.
Minho: when have you ever wanted to be at school?
Y/n: fine you caught me!! I just want to get out the house for a while...
Minho: hey...is everything alright?
I looked up at him and nodded.
Y/n: it's perfectly fine...just a lot of things running through my mind.
Minho: ok...if you need to talk I'm here for you as a brother and...friend.
I smiled at him.
Y/n: thanks Minho...I really appreciate your help.
I hugged him and he hugged me back.
Minho: any day y/n!!!
Jeongin: ahem...noona? Hyung?
We let go and I smiled at him.
Y/n: jeonginnie!!
I walked up to him and bear hugged him as tight as I could.
Jeongin: h-hi n-noona!!!
I let go of him and ruffled his hair up.
Woojin: right...let's go to class kids!!
We all nodded and walked inside. I walked to the back of the group and pulled Jisung with me.
Y/n: what's wrong? You've been rather quiet lately and I'm getting bored without you.
Jisung: hehe...it's nothing really.
I could see his cheeks getting redder and let go of him. I can't make him flustered!!! Not good!!
Y/n: alright...if you need me, I'll be right he-
Nancy: well, well, well. Who do we have here?
Y/n: my name is y/n...yours is?
Nancy: shut up!!! It's all your fault!!!
Y/n: what's my fault?
Nancy: that Joshua is sad.
Y/n: could you elaborate?
Nancy: he's sad because of you...he keeps saying that he's been to harsh on you and he'll never forgive himself if the last words he said to you were "it doesn't matter anymore....I love Nancy".
Y/n: o-oh...well why don't he come see me?
Nancy: he doesn't wan-
Y/n: it's because you and his parents aren't letting him. I know you're having an arranged marriage Nancy!!!
Nancy: how did you find out?!?!
Y/n: I overheard him saying it at the park.
Jisung: YOU WHAT?!?!
I sighed and turned to face him.
Y/n: I heard everything Jisung..........
I walked closer to him and whispered in his ear.
Y/n: everything.
His eyes widened as if they were about to pop out.