Chapter 20: part 2

Mom: remember when we found you and Jisung cuddling next to each other?
Y/n: MOM!!!
Mom: ok ok...I'm sorry.
I pouted and looked down embarrassed.
Mom: come one sweetie, eat up.
I gladly agreed with her and gobbled up my food.
Mom: y/n!
I looked at her.
Y/n: yes?
Mom: you are a lady!
Y/n: I am a girl.
And with that I finished googling up my food and stood up.
Y/n: excuse me.
I grabbed my plate and shoved it in the sink. I was about to turn and leave but someone trapped me against them and the fridge. I gulped and slowly looked up.
Y/n: C-Chan?
Chan: we haven't talked in ages....
Y/n: y-yeah.
I wasn't stuttering because I was scared of him...I was just, I don't know.
Chan: are you and Jisung really going out?
He whispered in my ear and I felt all the hairs on my body go up. I slowly shook my head.
Y/n: we are just b-best friends...
Chan: with benefits...
He looked straight into my eyes then they darted down to my lips. I gulped once again.
Y/n: W-what makes you think that?
Chan: oh come one...I saw the picture this morning.
Y/n: I-It was just a misunderstanding...Jisung was scared.
Chan: so he went to your room, even though there were 10 other rooms he could've gone to with people in there?
I looked down.
Y/n: I suppose...I guess he just trusted me.
He sighed.
Chan: I heard what Jisung was saying last night to you.
I widened my eyes a little.
Chan: i saw him walk into your room so I came to inspect. And I heard your conversation. "What's your relationship with Minho and Chan hyung" "it's not fair"....he obviously likes you y/n. And do you know how I'm feeling?
I slowly shook my head.
Y/n: n-no
Geez why do I keep stuttering!? Control yourself y/n!!!
Chan: I'm jealous. I'm very jealous....
I looked up at him.
Y/n: W-what?
Chan: you heard me...I'm very jealous. I get jealous when people talk about you and Jisung...or you and about another person.
What?!?!?!?! I looked at him and saw that he was leaning in. I closed my eyes as I felt a pair of warm lips on mine. I was never expecting this, but I'm not complaining at all!!! I melted into the kiss and he deepened it.
Mom: y/n? Chan?
We stopped and he looked at me before going closer to my ear.
Chan: don't go near Jisung
He then walked away leaving me confused, nervous, many other emotions....I eventually walked into the living room as slow as possible.
Jisung: what's up with you?
Y/n: n-nothing...
Mom: come here then.
Jeongin: my holy eyes saw everything...
Y/n: what do you mean.
Jeongin: my holy eyes saw you and Chan smooching.
I started to choke on my saliva and ran to get a glass of water. Partly because I was choking and partly because I was very embarrassed. I slowly made my way into the living room, preparing myself for all the embarrassment.
Mom: you and y/n kissed?
I heard her ask Chan. I couldn't hear anything else after that so I was guessing he was embarrassed too. I decided that I couldn't take the embarrassment and ran upstairs into my room and locked the door. I got changed into Minho's sweatpants and oversized top and jumped into bed. I pulled the blanket over me and sighed. At least I won't have to face the embarrassment until tomorrow. I stayed awake until I heard the boys saying goodbye and my face instantly heated up at my mum saying Chan.
Snap out of it idiot!!!
I don't know what's going on with Jisung or Chan....and it's hurting my brain thinking about it. I decided that I'll think about that more tomorrow. I settled down and entered dreamland.
(Probably about Chan or Jisung 😏).

~morning~

I woke up and looked at my phone.
5:00 am
What should I do? I tried to fall asleep again but I just couldn't so I got up and put on my coat and shoes. I grabbed my phone and money, then carefully went downstairs. I quietly shut the door behind me and walked to my favourite cafe. I opened the door and the bell rung alerting that I entered.
Y/n: hi ajhumma!!
Ajhumma: y/n!! What brings you here so early?
Y/n: I couldn't get back asleep, so I decided to come here.
She nodded in an understanding tone.
Ajhumma: sit down and I'll make you some pancakes!!
Y/n: thanks!!! Could you also make some spare ones?
She nodded and headed into the kitchen. I took a seat and played with my phone whilst waiting for my pancakes.
Ajhumma: here you go sweetie!!
Y/n: thanks!!
I started to eat my food and she sat opposite me.
Ajhumma: what's on your mind?
Y/n: nothing
Ajhumma: y/n, I know you...there is something on your mind.
I sighed and thought about what's happening.
Y/n: well...there's these two boys. One is saying that it's not fair that I've dated other boys and the other is....jealous. And the boy that is jealous....kissed me today and told me to stay away from the boy that thinks it's not fair. I don't know what to do...cuz I've just broken up with my...brother. I know it sounds ridiculous, but we didn't know we were siblings. And I also used to go out with the boy who is jealous....but we had to break up due to family problems. And well...everyone knows we kissed and it's gonna be really embarrassing!!! I just don't know who I like at this moment!!!
Ajhumma: wow...that's a lot of information to take in. Well....who does your heart beat for.
Y/n: it beats for everyone...
Ajhumma: yah!!! Trying to be serious here!!!
I chuckled.
Y/n: it beats for both of them...but it also beats for Minho, but that's wrong because he's my brother. I try to get over him but I just can't!!! It's impossible!!
Ajhumma: hey...deep breaths
I followed her instructions and soon calmed down.
Ajhumma: they like you.
I looked up at her in surprise.
Y/n: what?
I understand that Chan may like me...but Jisung?! We're just close friends!!
Ajhumma; there's also someone else who likes you.
Y/n: who?
Ajhumma: Joshua.
Y/n: he used to like me...he likes someone else now, because I was such a blind person to not realise that my best friend loved me!!!
I put my head in my heads.
Ajhumma: hmm...he still likes you as a best friend though y/n
Y/n: I don't think so....
Ajhumma: he came here in tears yesterday.
Y/n: he did?
She nodded.
Ajhumma: he said he's sorry like a million times. I asked who to but he said nothing else. I have a feeling that person is you...
Y/n: oh...
Ajhumma: anyways...eat up and cheer up baby~
I chuckled and finished my food. I took the rest of the pancakes and left the cafe. I checked the time and it was 7:00 am.
Y/n: I might as well have a walk in the park.
I arrived at the park and strolled through it towards the play area. I noticed two people sitting on the swings. Two very familiar people.