Chapter 2

Someone slammed the lockers shut and pushed me against them.

I winced in pain and looked up. Of course...I should've know. Bang Chan and his group Stray Kids....except for one person. You know? The one that I said doesn't bully me? Hwang Hyunjin. He's a nice guy...I don't know why he hangs out with Stray Kids to be honest....but I'm not in the position to judge him.

Chan: hello ugly duckling....who are you calling "an even bigger loser", huh?
I gulped.
Y/n: no one...
Chan: seems like you were writing it to me?
Y/n: what? No!!! You're not a loser!!!
Chan: really? If I'm not mistaken this is for me?
He took out the piece of paper I have him today and I widened my eyes. Why did I have to write that?! Ugh I hate my life...
Y/n: look, I didn't mean to. I'm just tired, ya know?
Chan: stop making up excuses ugly duckling.
I looked down at the nickname he called me.
Chan: wtf are you wearing today? You could've at least put some effort into what you're wearing!!! And that top is disgusting!!!!
I looked up at him and turned red from anger.
Y/n: this top belongs to Lisa....
I tried to keep in my anger and death glared him.
Chan: Lisa?! As in....
Y/n: yes, your ex girlfriend....
Chan: why do you have it you pig?!
I had had enough now.
Y/n: BECAUSE SHE GAVE IT TO ME BEFORE SHE LEFT, BECAUSE OF YOU!!!! MY SISTER LEFT BECAUSE OF YOU BANG CHAN!!! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT SHE'S GONE!!!
Chan: HOW DARE YOU SHOUT AT ME, YOU PIG!!!!
I dropped down to the ground and cried. I miss my sister. She's gone because of that jerk.
Joshua: y/n!!! What happened?!
He crouched down beside me and hugged me.
Y/n: he's a jerk, Joshua. Bang Chan is a jerk!!! He made my sister leave Korea!!!
Joshua stood up and walked up to Chan. He stared at him for a few seconds then started to punch him. Everyone widened their eyes as they had never seen Joshua fight with anyone violently.
Y/n: Josh? Josh?! JOSH!?
Josh stopped and looked at me. He then let go of Chan and pulled me all the way to my house.
Joshua: I've done something bad, haven't I? I'm so sorry.
I shook my head.
Y/n: you were just trying to protect me and I thank you, Josh. There's no need to be sorry....you haven't done anything wrong.
He sighed and sat on my bed. He patted next to him, motioning me to sit next to him. I did and he suddenly pulled me into a, yet, another hug.
Y/n: hey Josh, you'll be ok! I promise!!
He looked up at me and sighed.
Joshua: I hope so...
He suddenly got a call and answered it. A few minutes later he ended and got up.
Joshua: my mum wants me home now...bye lazy ass!
I waved but realised what he just said and chased him downstairs.
Y/n: yah!!! You punk!!! Get back here.
He stopped in front of the door making me crash into his back. He turned around and chuckled.
Joshua: bye!! See you tomorrow...sweetie pie!!!
I cringed at his nickname and he chuckled again.
Y/n: bye Joshie!!! See you tomorrow!!!
He walked around the corner and I shut the door. I sighed and thought about what happened today. I hope his parents don't get too mad at him...whatever, I'm going to bed. I slowly walked up the stairs and got ready for bed. Once I had finished I carefully climbed into heaven and entered dreamland.

~time skip~

I woke up and stretched real far. I took my phone and saw a message from Joshua. My eyes widened and I dropped my phone. I remembered the last words I said to him yesterday.

~Flashback~

Y/n: bye Joshie!!! See you tomorrow!!!

~Present~

I guess that won't be happening....I don't know the next time I will see Joshua...maybe never? I read the text again and again.

Joshie❤️
Hello y/n!!! I just wanted to say that I will always love you as a little sister and don't be too sad when I go...of course you'll be a little sad when I'm gone, I mean who wouldn't miss this fabulous guy!!! Anyways....after yesterday's incident, my parents decided for us to move back to America...of course I don't want to leave Korea behind; Seventeen behind; and most importantly, you behind. I will miss you so much!! I don't know when we're coming back but don't waste your time looking for us. I will make sure to visit in the holidays or something. Also...don't let Stray Kids bully you..bully them back. Retaliate. Act strong y/n!I love you always and stay safe!!!
P.S-don't forget me, I won't!!!