Chapter 8

???: DROP THE GUN!!!

Chan and I looked towards the voice and saw the police. Minho must have called them. The police walked towards us slowly and stepped in front of us. They carried Minho and Chan out whilst I just stood there helplessly.
Police: put the gun down...
Mark: why should I?
The police came up to him and arrested him without any hesitation. They carried him into the car and then came up to me. I just stood there thinking about Minho and Chan. Chan got shot in the arm whilst trying to save me, and my beloved Minho....he got shot too, trying to save me!! I burst out crying and dropped to the floor.
Police: miss? Are you ok? I know it's overwhelm-
Y/n: they got shot because of me!!!! It's my fault!!!
Police: what do you mean?
Y/n: they were both trying to protect me, I should have been the one that got shot. It's all my fault!!!
Police: Miss, it's not your fault!!
I just stayed quiet.
Police: I'm going to have to go now, stay safe.
Y/n: wait...what hospital did they go to?
Police: the one around the corner.
I nodded. The woman left and I stood back up. I wiped my tears away and grabbed my bag. I walked down the stairs. I walked really slow.
Joshua: y/n!!! Are you ok? The police were here!!!
Hyunjin: y/n?
I slowly looked up at them.
Hyunjin: have you been crying?
I opened my mouth to speak.
Y/n: Jisung...me and Minho aren't coming home to play the game tonight....neither is Chan.
My voice was croaky and cracked several times.
Joshua: y/n?
I turned around and ran out of school to the hospital.

{Joshua pov}

What's wrong with her? I'm worried...I'm going to follow her.
Jisung: what does she mean?
Hyunjin: I don't know...
Joshua: hurry up guys!!
We all followed y/n and she stopped in front of the hospital. Wait, the hospital?

{y/n pov}

I stood outside the hospital. I hesitated wether to go inside or not. I took deep breaths in and out. Come on y/n, you can do it. I finally walked in and went to the receptionist.
Y/n: which room are Minho and Chan in?
Receptionist: room 3(racha)
I nodded.
Y/n: thanks
Receptionist: no problem.
I walked towards the room and stood in front of it. I lifted my hand up shakily and turned the door handle. I stepped inside and saw Minho first. I slowly walked up to him and held his hand gently.
Y/n: I'm sorry Minho. It's all my fault...I'm really really sorry. I love you Minho, get well soon.
I squeezed it and looked to my side. I walked up to Chan and saw his arm in a sling.
Y/n: Chan?
He didn't wake up. I sighed.
Y/n: I'm sorry for what I've done...I'm such an idiot to get you shot. Forgive me...I'm sorry.
I squeezed his other hand gently. I walked towards the door.
Y/n: I'll be back guys...just need to go to the cafe.
I slowly walked to the cafe and bought a drink. I was walking back to their room when someone stopped me. I looked up and immediately hugged him.
Joshua: y/n!!! Are you ok?
I nodded and pulled his hand towards their room.
Joshua: where are we going? Why are we in hospital?
I just kept pulling him. Outside their door I saw the rest of Stray Kids and Jeonghan walking towards us.
Jeonghan: you ok?
I nodded and let go of Joshua's hand. I pushed the fort open gently and let them in. They gasped as they saw Chan and Minho lying there. Chan already woke up but Minho...I don't know. I couldn't bring myself to look at him. The boys went in and talked to Chan then went to Minho. I slowly walked towards Minho without looking at him still.
Joshua: what happened?
Y/n: Mark...he was at the rooftop with Chan.
I told them everything that happened and they nodded slowly.
Y/n: and it's my fault that Cham got shot in the arm and Minho...h-he
I looked up at Minho and I couldn't help it anymore. I started to cry at the sight of my boyfriend lying in the bed because of me. Hyunjin came up next to me and hugged me tightly.
Hyunjin: y/n, it isn't your fault that they are hurt...it's Mark's ok?
I shook my head. He let go of me and I ran to the toilet. I looked in the mirror and saw the state I was in. I'm disgusted with myself.
Y/n: IT'S YOUR FAULT THEY'RE HERE!!!
I screamed at myself and pulled my hair.
???: excuse me, are you ok?
I turned around and saw Seulgi.
Seulgi: y/n?!
She ran up to me and hugged me.
Seulgi: what happened?
Y/n: Minho and chan are in hospital because of me.
Seulgi: what?!
Y/n: it's my fault that they got shot.
She seemed to know the situation and hugged me again.
Seulgi: it's not your fault!!! Calm down...
She kept patting my back until I had calmed down.
Seulgi: do you wanna go outside to get some air?
I nodded and we headed outside.
Y/n: Seulgi? Why are you here?
Seulgi: oh me? Well long story short...
I chuckled.
Y/n: I have the rest of this year.....
She looked at me and chuckled.
Seulgi: well....I really needed the toilet on the way home....so I cane here...
She turned red from embarrassment and I chuckled.
Y/n: just like you...
She smiled.
Seulgi: what are you doing for New Year?
I shrugged my shoulders.
Y/n: I don't know, you?
Seulgi: I'm going to the park with Wonwoo and my boyfriend. Wonwoo doesn't want to go but I forced him.
She smiled evilly and I laughed at her.
Y/n: typical Wonwoo.
She laughed but the waved at someone. I looked over and saw a girl walking to us.
Seulgi: Irene! Y/n, this is Irene, irene this y/n!!!
We waved at each other.
Y/n: nice to meet you!!
Irene: you too!!!
We ended up talking for at least an hour outside the hospital.
Joshua: y/n?
Y/n: Joshua!
I got up and hugged him.
Joshua: who are they?
He motioned to Seulgi and Irene.
Y/n: That's Seulgi, Wonwoo's sister and that Irene, I just met her...
I smiled but Joshua looked confused.
Joshua: Wonwoo has a sister?
I nodded.
Joshua: right, Chan wants to speak to you...
I froze in my spot and my eyes widened.
Joshua: it's ok...he's not angry.
I nodded and waved goodbye to the girls. I followed Josh slowly and we got to the room. I gulped and went inside. I saw Chan sitting up in bed and talking to the other members except for Jisung. He was with Minho. I walked up to them.
Y/n: I'm sorry Jisung...
He looked up and hugged me.
Jisung: it's not your fault
I nodded and looked at Minho.
Y/n: must be hard for you...
Jisung: must be hard for you...your his girlfriend.
I smiled.
Y/n: but your his bestest friend.
He smiled too.
Jisung: did Joshua tell you that Chan wanted to speak to you?
I nodded and walked to Chan. The other members saw me and walked to Minho saw me and Chan could speak. I sat on his bed carefully and looked down.
Y/n: thanks..you know, for everything you've done for me...
Chan smiled. Woah. He should smile more often!!
Chan: no problem!!
We just talked for a while but the doctor came in.
Doctor: you guys have to go now...visiting time is over.
They all left and waited outside for me.
Y/n: bye chan!
I squeezed hi hand gently.
Chan: bye y/n!
I smiled and walked over to Minho.
Y/n: bye Minho...
I kissed his forehead and left. The guys were there and we walked back to their dorm. Joshua came with us but Jeonghan has to go.
We arrived at their dorm and Woojin opened the door. We all went inside and sat down in the lounge. Woojin got up with Changbin and went into the kitchen.
Woojin: we're out of food...
Hyunjin: so?
Woojin: so...I'd like someone to go get some food.
Y/n+Hyunjin: I'll go!!
We looked at each other and laughed.
Woojin: right you two off you pop. Be careful, alright?
We nodded and grabbed our stuff then left. We walked to the corner shop in a comfortable silence. I forgot how it is to be with Hyunjin. I've kind of ignored him for a while now.
Hyunjin: what you thinking about?
Y/n: nothing really...
He nodded and we arrived at the store.
Y/n: right then, you go look for snacks for tonight and I'll look for dinner.
Hyunjin nodded and walked away. I walked around the store and found some burgers. I haven't had one of them for ages!!! Probably since America.
I grabbed some and went to look for Hyunjin. I saw him with snacks piled higher than his eyes so he couldn't see. I chuckled and grabbed the snacks and put them in the basket.
Y/n: leggo...
Hyunjin: let me carry that for you.
He held the basket and we walked to the till. We paid for the food and walked back to the dorm.
We knocked on the door and Jisung opened it.
Jisung: finally!!!
We walked in and I headed straight for the kitchen. Woojin came in and helped me cook the dinner.
Woojin: good choice!!
I smiled and we brought the food into the dining room. I shouted.
Y/n: DINNER!!!
I heard them all coming in and their eyes lit up.
Felix: BURGERS!!!
I chuckled at their cuteness.
Woojin: what are we waiting for?
We all ate and talked about things. We finished and someone had to tidy up.
Skz: Changbinnie!!! Thanksss
They all rushed into the living room and Changbin sighed. I chuckled and followed him into the kitchen.
Y/n: you wash up, I'll dry.
Changbin: are you sure?
I nodded and we started to tidy up. We finally finished and walked into the living room.
Jeongin: we're watching a film noona...and hyung.
I smiled.
Y/n: yay!! What are we watching?
Woojin: Conjuring!!
I raised and eyebrow and looked at Jeongin.
Jeongin: They said it's a comedy!!! I love them!!
I glared at the rest of them and they looked away innocently. I shook my head and walked over when someone grabbed my hand and pulled me down.