~•END•~

{3 years later}

I'm sitting in front of his grave right now. I know it's been 3 years since that incident, but who can get over it? He was a really talented handsome man and everyone loved him.
???: Honey...we should go now. Minhyung is getting tired. We'll visit him again.
I looked up and smiled.
Y/n: ok Jisung.
I pulled Donghyuck up and we looked at Mark's grave for the last time today.
Haechan: I miss him...
Y/n: Me too Dongsookie...me too.
Haechan: I love you hyung...
My eyes teared up and I pulled Haechan into the car. Ever since that day Donghyuck decided that he couldn't handle being an idol anymore. So Jisung and I decided to let him live with us. Well...I kinda forced him to..but? Our kids love him, he's like that one really fun uncle everyone likes. I smiled and we drive all the way back to my house.
Y/n: Minhyung!!! We're home!!!
We walked into the living room and I saw him chilling with Seulgi watching We Bare Bears. I inspected the screen closer and chuckled. What are Monsta X doing on there?! I lifted Minhyung up and tucked him into bed.
Minhyung: I love you mummy~
Y/n: Love you too Minhyung~
I closed the door gently and went to my bathroom to get ready for bed. I walked out and smiled.
Y/n: night Donghyuck..
Haechan: good night y/n~
I pulled a blanket over Seulgi and climbed into bed.
Y/n: goodnight lover~
Jisung: good night Princess~
He wrapped his arms around me and we drifted off to sleep.

================================

Well....here's the last chapter. Sorry the story was really cringey...I tried my best. :)
Love y'all 💜💜