Chapter 31

Sorry I forgot to update today!!! Here it is anywyas!!!
Y'all are in for a ride at the end 😉

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Complete darkness too over me....

Y/n: g-guys?
No one answered.
Y/n: Haechan....don't play around...I'm serious...
Suddenly someone switched the lights on and everyone stood there singling shoot birthday to me. I widened my eyes in shock but soon smiled and danced to the tune.
Y/n: thanks guys....how did you do it all?
Woojin: I told you we'd get you something cool for your birthday.
Y/n: this is beyond cool guys~ it's amazing!!! I love it, thanks everyone!!!
Everyone: no problem~
Y/n: right!!! Let's get this party started~
We all started to eat snacks and dance to music, you know? All that stuff you do at parties.

~time skip~

I was eating some ice cream when somebody pulled me to the corner of the room. I looked at them and smiled.
Y/n: hello! What's up?
???: I have something important to tell you....
Y/n: oh...what is it?
???: well....y/n, when we first met, I bullied you to ignore the fact that I liked you. But when you hugged Minho at the mall I got super jealous and realised that I was actually in love with you. The more we hung out, the more I fell for you. I don't even know if anyone can love anyone as much as I love you...and I'm still loving you every second I see you. What I'm trying to tell you, is that I love you, I really do...you may not like me back, because I've been a right jerk lately...but I wanted to tell you my feelings towards you...
He got up and walked away.
Y/n: wait!!! J-
He already walked out of the building to god knows where. I sighed and got up to join the party again. I sat beside Donghyuck and stuffed a piece of chocolate in my mouth.
Haechan: you good?
I nodded.
Y/n: it's just...someone confessed to me. And before I could give them my response, they left.
Haechan: maybe because they were embarrassed? Whose the person?
Y/n: it's a secret....
Haechan: if i tell you my secret, will you tell me who it is?
I thought for a while.
Y/n: fine...but you're telling me your secret first~
He nodded.
Haechan: Mark and I are going out...
Y/n: I think the whole universe knows!!!
He looked at me seriously.
Y/n: o-oh....you're serious?
He nodded.
Haechan: yes y/n...I don't know how to tell people...my parents? How will they react?
He looked down and played with his fingers. I put my hand on top of his and smiled.
Y/n: if they love you, they'll accept it. Like how everyone else that finds out will. I'm so happy for you right now Donghyuck, and Make obviously!! You guys are so cute together. I think I've shipped you since forever!!! Even when I was inside my mother's womb-
We both laughed and I smiled. I'm glad I cheered him up now!!
Y/n: I'm gonna speak to Mark, ok?
He nodded and I got up to find Mark. I eventually found him staring at his phone.
Y/n: Mark?
He looked up and smiled.
Mark: hello y/n!!!
He moved up so I could squeeze next to him.
Y/n: I heard about you and Donghyuck~
Mark: what about us?
Y/n: dating?
I wiggled my eyebrows and he blushed furiously.
Mark: y-yes...
I smirked.
Y/n: congrats~ since when?
Mark: t-two months ago...
Y/n: cute~ I've shipped you guys since predebut...so~
Mark: you h-have?
I nodded and smiled.
Mark: wow....happy birthday anyways!!
Y/n: yass!!! I'm finally 18!!
Mark: haha!! Baby~
Y/n: bruh...I'm like one year younger than you!!
Mark: yeah...but still~
I smiled and shook my head.
Y/n: anyways...I gotta go find someone. Have fun with your boyfriend~
Mark: s-shut up...
I smiled and ruffled his hair.
Y/n: catch ya around!!
He nodded and I went out to find the person who confessed to me. I shall find you, my cutie~
I looked everywhere and still can't find him... I sighed and nearly gave up, when I saw him walking into his dorm. I ran up and he was about to close to door. I sprinted as fast as I could and stuck my foot in the door so he couldn't close it.
???: y-y/n?
I smiled and opened the door, letting myself in.
Y/n: c'mon!!! Watch a film with me~
I dragged him into the living room and picked the film. I sat on the sofa and pulled him down to sit next to me. I sighed and put my head on his shoulder. My phone beeped and I checked it.

Mom❤️
Where are you y/n?

Y/n🤢
I'm with him mom...

Mom❤️
Oh right....good luck sweetie.
I'm rooting for ya!!!

Y/n🤢
Mom!!!

Mom❤️
Ok ok...I'm sorry
Enjoy~
Come here when you're finished ok.
To say goodbye to your guests

Y/n🤢
Ok mom!!
See ya later~

I put my phone away and watched the film with the person. The love of my life....hehe....

~time skip~

The film ended and I switched the lights on. I faced the person.
Y/n: I have something important to tell you as well...
???: go on...
Y/n: I also love you....ever since we started to get closer, I just felt a connection. I realised I loved you properly when we were at that restaurant once, and you helped me out. And when you got jealous of me hanging out with the other...and that one night you crawled into my bed because you were scared. I really love you, I sincerely do....
We smiled at each other and he suddenly hugged me, pecking my lip. I blushed and covered my face in his shoulders.
???: I love you y/n...
Y/n: I love you too.....

my cute squirrel~