Second.

The sunlight walking around the room woke her up in the first minutes of sunrise. Jet lag was too hard to handle, especially after a long trip to Japan, with a completely different time zone. Bella could easily find herself awake in the middle of the night, even before an important photoshoot. Because of her job, she always had to look flawless, and keep all the problems aside. Put your smile on and don't let anyone know what you're bothered with. Sometimes, she was feeling like a porcelain doll, who had just stand and caught people's eyes on her.  

Sunday. Memories of younger days when Sunday was all about the family breakfast and horse riding with sister were appearing in her mind. As an understanding that it was a free day with no photoshoots or campaign came to her mind, Bella decided to bring at least one of her favorite memories about Sundays to that day. Equestrian was a couple of miles away from her Four-seasons hotel. The same place where she spent her childhood while living in Malibu. She wore sports clothes and left the hotel room on the highest floor of the building. 

It was much easier to live in a hotel, rather than own or rent a flat in the place where she would spend a quarter of her days. Being a model was much more complicated than Bella thought in her childhood. Events, photoshoots, hundreds of flights just to show her face and new clothes to people. However, it was something that she chooses for herself, not her parents, only she did that. 

Morning in Beverly Hills was deserted with no people in a hurry, who you can easily meet during working days. People were walking around with their dogs, sitting in Starbucks on the opposite side of the street, and enjoying life. Bella smiled as she looked around and easily found a taxi cab, which took her to Malibu. 

Horses were always the only way to take all of Bella's stress. Just an hour of riding let her feel alive again.  After having lunch in an unknown cafe somewhere in the middle of the road back to Beverly Hills, Bella wondered what will happen to her if she will ever quit the life she has now? A routine with husband and children? This seems more like a fantastic scenario starring her from a parallel universe. Or no? 

She came back to the hotel room before the sunset. With a cup of coffee in her hands, Bella looked around and something seemed to be different. A huge box with something yet unknown to her was placed on the bed, with a letter attached to the top. 

"I hope you didn't forget about your dad's even tonight? The car will be at your place at 7 pm. 

              Love you, Mom" 

The beautiful long green dress was waiting for her in the box. However, Bella had the right dress for such an event. She kept the box in the closet and took out a white dress with a cut on the leg. Bella dressed up and added light makeup to keep her face alive. The time was flying fast and the time to go out slowly approached. Hadid walked out of the lobby, letting paparazzi catch her look and scream her name until the car took her away.