forty third

Paris mornings are warm with a mixture of sunshine rays, crazy street life, and the fresh wind. Rays of sunshine were making their way through their hotel suite with every single moment. Golden-toned light entered uninvited to the bedroom where a couple was still sleeping after an exhausting flight. Parisians were running up and down the streets trying to catch the fast life they were living in. The sun wasn't kissing them anymore but gave a bit of color to the city before the sky was taken over by the gray clouds.

Sebastian would spend the first day in Paris without leaving bed if he could. However, his absence in the office was critical to all the upcoming projects and agreements they had to close before the New Year. He woke hours before Bella got up from the bed. Hotel service got them both breakfast with freshly-baked goods and healthy alternatives. A man was sitting in the living room wearing his white shirt and pants from suits. He was grateful that during an online meeting no one will be able to see his lower part and comment on the choice of the suit. After making sure that all the work problems were solved, he decided to check on Hadid who could sleep her way past lunch.

- It feels so weird without you, - Bella was almost whispering while holding her phone as she was FaceTiming Gigi. - I don't know if I can do this...

- Me and this sweet bun are sure that you'll do your best, - None of them noticed Sebastian yet who was standing in the doorframe as an invited part of the conversation. On the other side of the call, Gigi was sitting with her daughter in the bedroom and showing how a little child was sleeping in her arms.

- Sebastian got himself an invitation to all of the shows, maybe I'll feel less nervous with a familiar face around, - Hadid didn't hide a little smile on her face as his name slipped off her lips. However, at the same moment that smile disappeared as unknown to him thoughts took her over.

- I hope you love him as much as he loves you, - Gigi laughed quietly trying to make as little noise and movement as possible until Zayn took a baby to her bed.

- I will call you back, - Bella raises her eyes at Sebastian who walked closer to the closet. Exhaustion from work could be clearly seen on his face as his fingers left two top buttons on his shirt open.

Bella left the bed shortly after. It was nearly 3 pm when both of them decided that there was no reason to leave the hotel today. She had a rehearsal early in the morning and Sebastian had an important meeting in the middle of the night. So now the room service was their best friend in providing food to two tourists in the city of love.

- So if your sister thinks that I'm madly in love with you, then I was a really good actor, - Sebastian finished a plate of fish with baked potato and vegetables, as he looked up at Bella catching her eyes in eye contact.

Bella was still busy with her soup. Her eating regime has always been chaotic but she tried to never skip breakfasts. That day was an exception. - If she thinks I'm in love with you then I'm better to get my Oscar now.

- If you want I've some friends who can give a small role in an upcoming movie, - He poured white wine in the glasses and took a few sips, watching the brunette in front of him with a smirk shortly after.

- Oh no, thanks, - Hadid giggled softly and finished a glass of wine in a few sips. French wine was her favorite and she couldn't leave an opportunity not to try it in France. - I don't want to be like Emily was in Gone Girl.

- Great movie by the way, - Stan smiled for the first time during the whole day and got up from the chair towards the window next to the place where Bella was sitting. - And one more thing.

- What is that? -  She raised her eyebrow in surprise as thoughts started to spin around her head about what he might say next.

- You are in love with me, - Sebastian walked closer to Bella and put her hair messy hair behind her ear before the two of them leaned towards each other in a kiss.

Bella could feel notes of wine on his lips as the kiss grew to a more passionate side and their tongues were playing with each other. In a blink of an eye, he took her in his arms without breaking the kiss. However, she did break it eventually. Her lips were making their way down his neck leaving little, almost invisible bites on a freshly shaved skin. He put her on the nearest sofa raising above.

- Don't you dare to wear your shirt this way if you don't want to turn me on, - whispered Bella in his lips as her hands were unbuttoning the rest of the bottoms and slid down towards his pants.

Sebastian wanted to leave a fragile brunette under him without the only piece of clothing that she wore. But the nightdress sat too tightly on her so he needed a moment before a piece of cloth was on the floor. His strong hands spread her legs apart but Bella did it more with a single touch of his on her inner thigh. A move of his fingers up and down her clit showed him how wet Hadid was. When Bella was done with his pants and underwear, Sebastian started leaving passionate kisses on her lips and neck. His hands were holding her closer to him before they finally were the one in an act of love.

They were ready to make love for the whole night in the city of love.