Sixteenth

Sebastian was keeping all the thoughts in his head and Bella's words from the last night. It was a rare thing that someone's thoughts out loud stayed inside of his head for such a long time but maybe it wasn't the usual time. The sun was ready to meet with the horizon and the sky was a palette of bright colors right before the night is going to erase it all with its darkness. Stan loved night time, inner darkness was their similarity.

It is funny and scary at the same time how fast people can change. Less than a couple of years ago he was the happiest man with dreams in his head and motivation to do better, to be better. But now darkness took him over and nothing seems to be able to break it. All his thoughts vanished away as he heard the sound of an elevator and knocks of heels against the floor with echo in the silent flat. 

- You're on time, - Sebastian turned around to see Bella in her white knee-length dress in the darkness of the flat, a hint of a smile appeared on his face. 

- I thought that you've already learned about me that I don't like to be late, - Bella seemed to be more serious at the moment than ever before, her thoughts were mixed up from day one but now she loses the thread of what's a game and what is the real life. 

- A good habit, Isabella, - He took his glass of whiskey from the coffee table and took a sip of it as if it was a usual evening without Hadid's company. Stan took a step towards her, carefully putting his hand on her waist squeezing it softly on her spine. 

- Should I say that your hands on my body feel so good? - She couldn't lie about her reaction to the touches and neither goosebumps on her skin could hide, Bella couldn't resist and put herself closer to him. 

- Don't worry, your body is already telling it, - A man whispered in her ear, leading a young lady towards the bedroom.