Eighth.

The sunlight from the highest flat in the whole Los Angeles lighter up the room and woke Bella up. When she realized that the dream was over, a huge headache took her over. The girl looked around and realized that she wasn't at her place, neither it was one of her friend's places. Bella's eyes learned every single corner of the bedroom that she was in, and with a couple of minutes got up and walked out of the door. 

She walked down the long hall, looking at closed doors that were leading to unknown tp her places. However, walking into every room wasn't her plan. Bella decided to go straight to the hall, and maybe then she would find out in whose flat she is. When she reached it, a man in a suit and with a cup of coffee in his hands was sitting on the couch.

- Good morning, Bella, - Stan heard her coming closer and told these words without even looking at her while checking the news on his phone. He tried to hide her smile thinking how confused she must be at the moment. 

- Where's my dress? - Bella just realized that she was in his white shirt, but the question about her clothes was still open. Some other questions were taking her over, but she tried to push them away for a moment. 

- In the laundry, - He put an empty coffee cup on the dining table and turned around looking and knowing at the same moment that she looks great in his shirt.  - you were quite drunk yesterday. 

- Did we.. did something happened between us? - Assuming her condition and clothes, she could say that they might have sex and this conversation would turn awkward. Or any other relationship that was already in her head, but not on her tongue. 

- No, I'm not a fan of sexsomnia, - A man laughed quietly and pointed out a couch to let her sit down instead of standing where she was as if he was scolding her. - I wouldn't touch you without your permission. I told you that before. 

- I really appreciate it, - A girl sat on the couch and smiled a little looking into his eyes just for a moment.

- Breakfast is on the table, - Stan pointed out the dining room to let her know where to go, but she stayed where she was not feeling hungry at all. 

- Thank you, Sebastian, - Hadid took a full glass of water from a coffee table, feeling thirsty after a drinking night. 

- You better watch out young lady, who knows who could use you in such condition, - Sebastian smirked but deep inside he could imagine the worst scenarios in his head that could happen if he didn't pick you the phone. 

- Then, you better look after me, daddy, - Hadid came a little closer at him, and looked into his eyes by saying those words. A hint of a smirk appeared on her face while she watched Sebastian.