Eighteenth.

The ordinary life came back into their minds and schedules with the first rays of Monday sun. The city was waking up, even though some might just go to sleep after the most entertaining nights of the week. Bella looked at the city with her sleepy blue eyes while being deep in her thoughts. She looked at her phone to make sure that it was Monday, not a magical third day of the weekend that could give them more time to spend together. An understanding that the week of photoshoots, shooting campaigns, and preparation for the fashion week has officially started suddenly appeared in her head. Even though the model's job doesn't seem to be hard as a doctor, firefighter, or other people who save lives, but there was a part of it when Hadid almost regretted the path she chose for herself. At the moments when tiredness takes her over than any other feeling and the brain doesn't even understand what time zone it even is, all she wants is to be in somebody's arms and close her eyes forgetting about all the problems. 

Brunette didn't find herself surprised when she didn't find Sebastian sleeping on the other part of the bed or at least somewhere around. Not even drinking coffee in his home office while dealing with the contracts or making a late-night meeting with drinks to celebrate a new agreement or a sold property. Bella decided to spend some time in his apartment before work as she enjoyed the cup of mint tea and the view of downtown in front of her. It was definitely much more interesting to watch the city at night, but the morning life was giving the feeling of unusual relaxation to the city of dreams. As if the morning light was giving hope to people to try more and more to reach their dreams even though the night will show how silly this hope is. The never-ending circle of ups and downs while people chase their dreams. 

Her eyes were traveling around the room when the warm feeling disappeared from the cup and stopped warming the girl up. Noticing the clothes that were clean and freshly out from the laundry some hours ago and made it feel ready for her to leave. Her copy of a contract was peacefully waiting for her on the table as a small reminder that it all wasn't real. Or was it? 

On the way home, Hadid caught her own mirror image and deep in her thoughts tried to understand what changed in her body or mind. An understanding of a strong feeling hit her hard and almost made her cry when the 'beep' sound made all her thoughts disappear. Brunette looked at her phone catching not even a single message or call from Sebastian and whispered to herself: 'I am so fucking in love with you mister Stan'.