Thirty forth.

A sleepless night was leaving the mansion as the sound of the speeding car was moving farther and farther away from the building. The world didn't change overnight and nothing dramatic happened, but a brunette girl looked and felt as if she was mourning her husband who died in the war.

"I can't do this anymore, I just can't.."

Though we're running around in Bella's head as she was watching the sun from the balcony. For the first time in her life, she pretended to be asleep, so Sebastian would leave to work without telling her a single word. She watched the diamonds sparkle in the sun. Usually, such a thing would make her happy or a bit entertained, but at that moment a brunette didn't feel anything except desperation. All her thoughts took Hadid back to the moment when they first met. A handsome man with a perfect reputation, but with so many skeletons in the closet. Who would've known how deeply she will fall in love with him? No one, not even her.

However, Bella had a clear understanding that her feelings weren't mutual. Sometimes she could even catch herself asking if he even had an ability to love anyone except the success.

Who knows how long could she sit at the balcony in the company of the sun, if the phone call didn't make her come back to the earth and leave all the thoughts behind.

- Bella, have you seen the news? - Gigi started talking as soon as she noticed that her sister picked up the phone.

- No I didn't, - Bella got up from the chair, keeping her eyes on the garden and trying to focus on the conversation. From the first notes, she noticed that something in the voice of her sister wasn't right. - Your voice seems so discomposed, are you alright?

- Someone spread the rumors about my pregnancy.. and now, it's all over the news, - Of course, such rumors were shocking to everyone. They all wanted Gigi to have some privacy during this time, especially taking the fact that their relationship with Zayn was always unsteady.

- Who could it be? - Brunette understood that someone leaked the information. Hadid's knew that it would happen sooner or later, but such things always come unexpected, and it was definitely too early.

- No one except those who knew. So, the family.. - Voice of Gigi became even more worried. It was the last thing Bella wanted her sister to feel. At this moment, all her own worries about engagement to a man who doesn't love her and uncertain future faded away somewhere and were replaced with a huge problem of her elder sister.

- Or someone from the staff. I don't want to let photographers catch you at my house; I'll be at your place in 5, - leaving the glass of champagne, her hat and glasses on the balcony, Bella rushed to the side of the mansion already finding out what to wear in her hear so that she will lose less time on her clothes.

- Thank you, I really need you by my side. Will Sebastian be with you? - Gig definitely seemed to be relieved when she heard such words from her sister. It would definitely be better to handle the situation together as they always do.

Instead of the answer Bella just hung up the phone and rushed to the bedroom to get ready as soon as she could, or even faster. A huge wardrobe was making her eyes run around and lose time, but she couldn't afford to throw a fashion show for her own self while Gigi needs support. After 30 minutes, Hadid walked down towards the car in a white oversized suit and a girl was running on short heels like never before. Even a driver looked at her with a raised eyebrow, trying to understand what was the matter of such a hurry. However, even before Bella could make up all the ideas of an answer to this question, she noticed a picture of her sister all around the media from the evening before. Hadid had no other idea, but to call Sebastian and ask for his help.

- I wish I would call and tell that everyone is talking about our engagement, but it seems that someone leaked information about Gigi's pregnancy, - Bella didn't even bother to ask if he was busy at the moment because during all the months they dated she had never called him and it was definitely the last thing they do during an emergency.

- What? - Sebastian closed the door to his office, trying to get some privacy, and got comfortable in his armchair, watching the city out of the window. - That's so bad. If we will announce our engagement immediately will it help the situation?

- I don't think so. Can you help me? - She got uncomfortable with the only idea of their pictures from the evening before going viral and being in the press. So, a girl tried to brush it off as if she didn't hear anything.

- Of course, ask me anything, my future wife, - he did a special accent at the end of the sentence. A man was going through the pictures on his phone and choosing the best ones from yesterday's evening and wondered if they'll be as much under discussion as Gigi's pregnancy.

- Come to the farm as soon as you can, I need you by my side, - Hadid told what was really on her mind while looking at the shining ring on her finger. Well, a brunette was getting an understanding of her future in the nearest at least 5 years. At some moments she wanted to start crying from desperation, but it wasn't the time.

- I will, love you, - maybe this phrase was the closest Sebastian ever got to love, or maybe he kept on playing his game with a young and not yet vise woman? Well, actors can play anything, even a loving and caring fiancé. Or it was the first time he didn't play? Who knows.