fourty four

France always had its own atmosphere which couldn't be compared to any other place in the world. Even though every single city and country has its own impact on people, there're always places that you can't forget or get out of your head. The lifestyle of French people, the smell of food from a fancy restaurant or a street cafe, and the pace of life in combination made the people all around the world dream about coming to France. But well, some people obviously can't appreciate it enough.

It was one of the days when Sebastian could let himself get some extra hours of sleep. Ever since his acting career ended, he was able to build a sleeping schedule that could make his day flexible enough to complete all the work. However, this skill comes with time and experience and his fiancée didn't have that yet. For the first time in a while, the man didn't wake up to the sound of an alarm but to mess and noise made by her in hurry.

- I'm fucking late, - Bella was running around the hotel room trying to get her thought together. She was almost half an hour late to the show.

- Don't worry, I'll call a taxi and we'll get there in a couple of minutes, - Sebastian had a deep sleepy voice after a good night of sleep. He got up from the bed and grabbed a fresh shirt like it was his everyday uniform.

- Sounds like you've never been to Paris before, - Hadid winked at him as she put on her engagement ring and wore the most comfortable shoes she could find today before leaving the suite.- I'll better have a walk.

The show itself was two hours from the moment when Bella closed the door of the suit. Sebastian had two options in front of him: have a walk around the city or work. Surprisingly for his own self, a man was ready in 5 minutes as he walked outside of the room leaving it empty. He decided to keep it casual but yet formal as always. A blue suit with a white shirt looked good on him in the mirror of the elevator. Bella was right, the place where the show took place was just 5 minutes walk from the hotel. He could feel the eyes of fans and clicks of the photographers as Stan made his way to the nearest coffee shop. Because of the mess caused by hurricane Hadid, he couldn't have breakfast in peace and it was a great opportunity to learn the culture of the French people better. Sebastian got a cup of coffee and a croissant. Yes, it was too classy and even boring but even croissants have a different taste in Paris.

The thoughts took him over as Stan finally realized that it was the show of a designer who prepared wedding dresses for Bella. Her latest thoughts about kids scared him, but somehow still confused. It all had to last at least a year and then they would forget each other as they've never met before. But their little game has gone too far and there's no way back.

Exactly thirty minutes before the show Stan headed to l'Accor Arena where the show had to take place. Paparazzi were definitely surprised that a person like him would come by walk instead of taking a fancy ride on a car around the block. Smiling to the photographers has always been his favorite thing to do. It was the first time when Sebastian showed up without Bella and well, it was even unusual to him. However, it was also the first time when he didn't look for her around and headed straight to the hall looking for his seat. Maybe of the greatest advantages of the contract and knowing Simon Jacquemus himself was the fact that Stan has got the best place. Right in the middle of the front row where he could see everyone and chat with other famous guests, even though all the voices went down when the lights went down and the music started to play louder.

Girls with perfect bodies and no smile on their faces were coming out of nowhere and giving the energy of unreal confidence to the people around. Sebastian wondered which piece Bella liked more from the collection before his eyes met her in the white dress. If people around were naming his reaction, they could easily say that his jaw dropped when a brunette walked next to them. At some point, a confident smirk appeared on his face when he realized that they both were at the center of attention tonight. The show ended even faster than he expected and Stan rushed backstage looking for Hadid among the other models and people who helped them to look flawless on the runway. But first, he met Simon.

- Bonjour Seb, nice to see you again, - Simon smiled with the happiest smile ever. He knew that his fashion pieces will be seen in all the magazines around the world after the successful show.

- Bonjour! Great show, thank you for keeping your promise, - Sebastian winked to Simon Jacquemus and shook his hand before they both rushed in separate ways. - Oh Bella is here I've got to run. 

Bella looked more exhausted than ever as she listened to the joke of her manager. However, when she noticed Stan rushing to them a smile appeared on her face at the same moment.

- You were great, - Whispered Sebastian on her ear as he left a tender kiss on her cheek. It was unusual for him to show his feeling in public, but sometimes you just have to.

- It was great to see you in the first raw supporting me, - Brunette shared a smile full of confusion, unexpected feeling, and a bit of happiness with him as people kept running somewhere around them.

- I'd like to steal you from here if you don't mind, - he kept on whispering as if something inside of him was afraid that someone is listening.

- What for or should I ask where? -Bella got up from the chair putting her hair aside and at the same moment, she decided not to change her clothes knowing that a box with all the pieces from the collection will be waiting for her at home.

- No, any way you won't get answers on those questions, - A man grabbed her small hand in hers and they walked away from the noise towards the city of lights.

They both walked towards the back door where reporters were waiting for someone at least to show up. Hadid giggled at the situation as they jumped inside of the first taxi that got to the door.