Thirty one.

Sunlight entered inside of the room through the dark and huge curtains that covered panoramic windows. Sebastian caught himself sleeping till noon for the first time in years. All the stress and tiredness from work was taking away his healthy sleep and nerve system at some moments. He was quite surprised when his eyes finally noticed the empty side where Bella was supposed to be asleep. Stan spent about half an hour checking the house until he found her sunbathing by the pool in the backyard.

- I was looking for you around the house, - Sebastian sat down on the deck chair next to Bella and caught her eyes on himself with a soft smile.

- I decided to have some time for myself, - Bella smiled with edges of her lips wondering what was in the man's head when he was looking for her.

- Sure, - He looked around the backyard nothing all the details that were hiding from him the day before.

- Why were you looking for me? - She closes her eyes and put more sunscreen on her skin as the sun was at the highest point and protection from it was necessary.

- I don't know, just expected you to be in bed till noon, -  A man already imagined that he and Bella's family will celebrate the Fourth of July in the house and have some bbq in the barbecue area.

- Will you stay here or come back to town? - A girl seemed to be more interested in the conversation now than she was a moment before even though her eyes weren't looking for Stan.

- I've to come back to work on Monday, - Sebastian sighs softly thinking about some time off from work. But at the same moment, a man knew that after going on a full speed for years it would be hard to come back to the same pace after a break.

- Me too, I still got some work to do if you remember, - Bella raises her deck chair a bit higher so she wasn't fully laying on it and her eyes finally met the deep blue eyes of a man.

- I never said that you're doing nothing, -  He smirked softly unbuttoning some of the buttons on his shirt as the heat took his body over and drops of sweat were running down Stan's strong torso.

- But it seems like you're thinking about it when I mention my work, - She winked at Sebastian listening to him carefully and taking a sip of lemonade.

- The thing is that I don't consider modeling a hard job, -  A man kept on looking into Bella's eyes trying to understand if it was her provocative behavior or a serious conversation.

- Do you want to see that it's a hard job to do? - A girl put aside a glass on the table next to the chairs and squeezed her hand down Stan's unshaved cheek.

- Well, maybe I do, - Sebastian caught her lips in a quick but deep kiss as their tongues had some seconds to play with each other.

- Milano fashion week starts the next Monday, join me and you'll get to know the truth about modeling, - Bella whispered in his lips and walked away towards the house.