Twelve.

A ride from Sebastian's house to her place was not going to take a lot of time and within a couple of minutes, Bella was walking into her flat with lots of thoughts in her head.  Some part of her mind screamed at her for being a fool for giving her agreement to the relationship with a man who she barely knew. However, the other part of her mind was more supportive of her actions trying to convince a young lady that there was nothing wrong with it. All these thoughts were mixing her mind up, so she needed some time off. 

Being the bad liar she is, Bella lied about having worked on this day. Everything she wanted had to be a warm bath, a glass of white wine, and a refreshing face mask. Soaking in a bath was one of the greatest ways to take all her problems away with water. Panoramic windows in the bathroom were letting her see the whole city in-between short pauses while her mind has tried to focus on the book. It was always the funniest part when the media has told that sisters Hadid were the ones who made books the main accessories. However, they were the ones who knew that book isn't an accessory but an aspect of life. 

The nightlife took the city over. It seemed as in every single apartment building Gatsby was throwing his party in hopes to find Daisy or just for a moment to see her. This evening Bella got an invitation to a party of one of her friends from the model industry. Not even thinking about anything, she opened her wardrobe trying to find the right dress. After picking a gold-color short dress, Hadid checked her phone and after seeing nothing from Sebastian a girl took a deep breath. Taking a purse, a girl checked if everything was in place and went out of her apartment. 

- Hi, - Bella's eyes caught Sebastian who was standing at her doorframe, with a bouquet of white roses in his hands. 

- Hi, - He looked into her eyes for a moment and covered Bella's lips with his. She put her hands on his shoulders, feeling him opening the door into her hotel room. 

Maybe that evening Gatsby had found his Daisy.