Forth.

Meeting the sunrise in the office was a usual thing for Sebastian. He truly enjoyed watching the sun taking over the city with the first rays of the sunlight. Deserted office on the 30th floor of his own building was more pleasant to watch, rather than when the workers are trying to do some work as fast as they can and leave the office at 6 pm. 

No one knew that in his timing a date with the sunset was in the first place. After a cup of strong coffee, Stan took an elevator down to the gym. With a lifestyle he has, it is a need to stay in a good physical state to handle all the problems his company sometimes has. The cold water took away all his tiredness and the quiet gym was filled with the sound of splashes of water when the man took a shower with a wonderful view. If people down there knew who was looking at them, they would definitely look up at him, trying to understand how it feels to be so powerful. 

By 10 in the morning, he walked inside of the full of the workers' office in a fresh suit with a smile on his face. Stan walked right into his office and was pretty shocked when his personal assistant was standing right next to a table waiting for his boss. 

- Those photos are everywhere! - Mark literally threw a couple of magazines on the table were right on the first page were pictures of Stan lightly hugging Hadid and having a loud name for every article with him and her.

- Should we be worried about it? - Sebastian smirked while taking a little to look at all the papers in front of him. He liked it when people were talking about him, but it wasn't the best way to get the city to know about him once again. 

- I don't really think so, at least your name is everywhere. - A personal assistant sat on one of the comfortable chairs trying to figure out what turnout could it have mainly on the business.- But, I hope that Hadid won't think that you want to take over his company and take his daughter as a gift. 

- Is this scenario possible? - Stan asked his secretary to bring a cup of coffee. His eyes were around the magazines as a small thought was appearing deep in his mind. Concern was sitting on his face and made everyone think twice before entering the room. 

- Well, we didn't have any reaction from him yet, so we can't be sure about anything, - Mark shook his shoulders and with a one-movement threw all the papers away as if they were a fast nightmare that wasn't important at all. 

- Then, can you take them over here? - Placing a hot cup on the table, Sebastian stood up and first look at his assistant, and then put his eyes on the window. - Or... reach out to Isabella, I want to discuss it with her with dinner. 

- It might be risky, - The assistant wasn't sure if it was a good idea, but he knew that if intuition was saying it to his boss, it was the right move. - If the paparazzi catch you both together, it will spread even more rumors. In such a case we won't be able to guess the exact reaction from Hadid and be sure that he still would like to sell a part of his company. 

- I know, and that's what press is expecting to see, so let's give them what they want to see, - Stan made an eye-contact with Mark once again, and a small smirk appeared on his face on its own.