Nineteenth.

The city woke up and the black jet car stopped next to the main entrance of the City National Plaza. He liked how deserted and empty the street looked in the morning while other people were on the way to their work. Looking around he wondered how many years and how many times he had walked inside of the building during the life of his company. The elevator in a matter of seconds took him to the 50th floor and formal, gray office. Sebastian checked the time and wondered why he was so early in the office instead of his warm bed. However, the weekend work was not going to wait for anyone, and exactly at 8 in the morning, the man walked inside the still empty office ready to start the day. 

Man's deep blue eyes cheeked his table for the first time to approximately understand how long will it take to finish all the paperwork. He took a deep breath and asked the secretary who just came to work for a cup of black coffee with no sugar, no milk. It was his favorite day to start the day and erase any sign of sleepless nights from his face. 

After spending some hours with paperwork, Sebastian placed sketches of the houses o his table. A knock on the door and the look of his assistant took him away from all the thoughts. The man raises his eyes, ready to listen and concentrate on something else. - Mr. Stan, would you mind? 

- What's the matter? - He crossed his hands on the chest after taking off the jacket. Spring was taking over the country in its hands and even A/C couldn't handle the heat of concrete jungles. 

- Mr. Hadid wanted to see you, - Adam pointed his head at the waiting room, giving his boss a sign that the man was already here and the subject of the conversation couldn't wait any longer. - It's urgent. 

- Sure, move my meeting a little. I think this can be more important, -  The man took a deep breath deep inside knowing that the photographs of him and Bella were all over the news. Stan was even a little bit surprised that the conversation didn't happen sooner. 

Sebastian made sure that his table was clean and put aside all the finished work, leaving only the necessary sketches on it and greeting his business partner with a polite smile. 

- Good morning Sebastian, sorry for being so early, -Hadid walked inside of the office and with a handshake greeted the young man, taking a seat on one of the chairs by the table of discussion. 

- Good morning Mr. Hadid, - Sebastian sat down when Mister Hadid did and tried to understand what was in his thoughts at the moment. - Is it regarding our project? I hope everything is okay.

- No, it's more about something personal, - The man turned his head towards Sebastian's assistant who was still in the office waiting if his help would be needed. 

- Let us have some time alone Mark, make sure no one disrupts us, - Stan raised his eyes at the man and watched him leave as the assistant closed the door shut. Making sure that no one would listen nor interrupt them, Sebastian made eye contact with Mohamed. - So, what is it about? 

- I'm well aware of your relationship with my daughter, as you can understand that information didn't make me happy, - Hadid looked even more serious now, watching the reaction of Stan. But, not even a single muscle on his face moved and a hint of a smile even appeared on it. 

- Mr. Hadid, as a man I hope you'll understand me and my feelings towards your daughter, - Sebastian got up from his chair, looking at the city as he started to tell everything to his business partner and dad of the girl he dates. Man's fingers pointed out the places where they met, to make a good impression. - We met at your event and she made my head turn from love to her. I invited her for dinner right after and found myself in love at the same moment. However, I hope that this won't affect our partnership.

- I see. I'm glad, that you're honest with me, Sebastian. For a moment I even remembered when I met her mother for the first time, - The man smiled for the first time in this office. No matter how good the contacts between the companies were, not even the best deal could make him smile more. 

- I appreciate it, don't worry my intentions towards her are the most serious, - Stan walks to the table, making eye contact with Mohamed, and found approval of their relationship with Bella in the eyes of an old man. 

- These can be the best words a dad can hear. As my partner you showed yourself as a professional, serious man, - Hadid took a sip of water from the glass which waited for him on the table. He never knew about the acting past of Stan and believed almost every single word that Romanian man was saying. 

- Mr. Hadid, I have some houses here and would like to hear your opinion because you know which one Bella would like more, - Sebastian took the photographs and sketches of the houses not so far away from the city and gave them to the man with a warm smile on his face.

After an hour, both men decided that a two-story house in Beverly Hills would be the best option. Sebastian kept looking at three options and wanted to know Bella's opinion about it. The first one was a mansion in the Italian style with 8 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms. Stan liked that it was far away from all the neighbors and the area of 25,000 sqft was able to fit a pool, guesthouse, tennis court, and jogging trail surrounding the estate. The second house was in French style with 9 bedrooms and 15 bathrooms. But, Sebastian liked the house less. even though it had a wine cellar, hair salon, pool, home cinema, and fitness center, the surrounding area was much less than he would like to have. However, the mixture of French exterior and modern interior raise Sebastian's interest in the house. And the third option was a fully modern house with the smallest area and 5 bedrooms with 9 bathrooms. Even though it had a terrace with an ocean view and infinity pool this was the last option for the man. 

'Damn, you're going to spend more than 100 million on a house to live in with a girl who I know for a month', - though he and put all the sketches aside.