Take Down (Wonder Woman)

Chapter 5

Take Down (Wonder Woman)

Liberty Island

Cheetah was at the Liberty Island attacking Victor Zsasz, a serial killer who has scars on his body for every person he's killed. Cheetah was scratching the killer's face. People gathered around Cheetah cheering for her. Suddenly, a red and blue blur flew above them. It was Wonder Woman!

"Cheetah, stop, he's had enough." Wonder Woman commanded as she landed on the floor.

"No." Cheetah replied. Her claws raised above the man's head. But Wonder Woman threw her tiara at her claw. After, Zsasz ran away.

"Aw, you let him go, it doesn't matter, I just wanted your attention." Cheetah stated.

"What do you mean you wanted my attention?" Wonder Woman questioned in a serious tone.

Cheetah leaped at Wonder Woman trying to scratch her. Wonder Woman though, blocked the attacks. The crowd cheered for Cheetah. Wonder Woman flew backwards up to the top of the Statue of Liberty with Cheetah still scratching at her. Once they got to the top, Cheetah sliced Lady Liberty with her nails. The statue split into two and the crowd watching fled into the water. When the statue hit the floor, hit landed on one man who was still fleeing.

Wonder Woman flew down to the man, lifted the statue, and let the man free. Cheetah jumped down on Wonder Woman and scratched her back as the man ran. Wonder Woman's back had five deep wounds that were bleeding.

"I got you." Cheetah hummed. Wonder Woman fell to the floor dizzy. After seconds, she fell unconscious.