Impeached

Chapter 34

Impeached

White House

The technology had turned back on two weeks after the Nukes went off in space and Lex Luthor had called a national meeting in front of the White House. A crowd of three thousand people arrived. They saw Superman and Batman standing beside him and that he had a brace on his left shoulder when they arrived. One and a half million people had died over the two weeks, either they were in the hospital in critical condition or someone had killed them. More would have die if the heroes hadn't helped.

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen. I have called you all here because," Luthor looked to his left and then to his right, "Because I lied. I lied about the Justice League and all the other heroes. The nukes went off in space because of me, I made deals with terrorists Ra's Al Ghul and Vandal Savage that we're if they killed the League, I would pay them, I did that with many other villains too, luckily they are in prison or dead. I was betrayed by Savage and Al Ghul. They were the one who launched the nukes. We were lucky though, Batman launched the nukes into space. If he didn't, then we wouldn't be here right now."

Six swat team went up to Luthor, "Alexander Joseph Luthor, you are under arrest for espionage and the murder," one of the swat officials said, he put handcuffs on Luthor's hands behind his back, "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to have an attorney present during questioning. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you."

After, the Swat took Luthor away in a Swat car. After, the crowd just watched as the car drove away.