Chapter 2

Jhene Aiko Efuru Chilombo
One Year Later:

"You gone die." I said laughing.

"Jhene.." Neil said sighing

"Nigga you had a whole other bitch?!" I shouted

He was cheating on me the whole time I'm about to kill this nigga‼️ (3:04 PM)

"I'm telling Chris on you, it's all good you gone learn not to cheat on me, ignoring my calls and shit." I mumbled laughing.

"I'm leaving." He said

"Oh you leaving?" I asked smiling

"You always on that crazy shit man."

"Oh baby I told you I was crazy, don't get mad at me because you don't know how to cheat without getting caught."

"Bitch you always call that nigga when something go wrong I ain't scared of that lil ass nigga!" He shouted, I was 19 and Chris was 17 but he was mature for his age. He was also a hood nigga and I always dated guys from my college so when they meet my family and see how ghetto they are they get scared instantly, they get even more scared when they realize Chris is family too.

Chris was a Kurupt 2.0, He did things smartly and the FBI wants him bad, but can't catch him. He's known as an untouchable guy everywhere from here in the streets and of south LA all the way to queens New York.

"Oh he a lil ass nigga?"

"Why you keep asking questions!" He shouted as he gathered his stuff. I looked down at my phone when it vibrated

Clyde 💕🔌: Outside ma. (3:13 PM)

I looked at Chris walk through the front door, "Chris man l-"

"Wassup man ain't this the third time she said you dun did some shit? Why you gotta be so disrespectful?" He asked, I seem that fire in his eyes. That anger he couldn't control when someone hurt anyone he cared about.

I didn't really argue, I found it attractive when a guy yelled at me. So I laugh when it happens to keep myself from even falling into that pregnancy trap. "I'm sorry man she crazy! She got a case pending against her right now from her last nigga!"

"You can tell his lawyer I ain't paying shit." I said laughing before looking at my nails.

"You want me to beat his ass or what Nae?" He asked

"Jhene come on babe I'm sorry."

"Chris He said you was a lil ass nigga and said he wasn't scared of you." As soon as I said that Neil took off running Chris and I busted out laughing when the back door slammed.

Chris closed the front door locking it, "You alright man?" He asked me

"Yeah it just sucks niggas don't know how to act."

"You 19 Nae, you got plenty of time to fall in love."

"Everything gone be okay Jhene." He mumbled, he just held me so tight, it's been 4 months since Kurupt been gone and the guy I let in, the guy I fell so hard for just dissed me so hard in front of the Slauson Hills.