Chapter 23

Jhene Aiko Efuru Chilombo:

"Girl this baby is gonna make me fat." I mumbled to Brit as I rubbed my 4 month old belly, she laughed picking my book bag up stuffing my books into my book bag.

"Come on bitch." she said taking both of my hands into hers pulling me up from my seat. Christian was back at it again, he was just slick enough to not get caught by Chris.

"Aye Jhene how you doing?" He asked as we all exited the last class for the day.

"Christian I really don't feel like sucking my baby daddy dick today so move along before he see you and that's what I gotta do cause I told him I would stay away from you, that nigga crazy." I replied making Brit laugh.

"Aye she not lying Chris will deadass kill you. " Brit added

"My pops run these streets he better ask about the Combs before he come at me like that again." He said like he was tough, he grabbed my arm gently and I smiled shaking my head.

"I guess you like seeing the crazy side of my nigga too huh? I like it too don't worry."

"Let me get your number." He had this smirk on his face like he was cool, and I just laughed because this was not going to end well for him. 

"Oh baby you want me to die with you? You want me to sign my death certificate just like that?" I asked

"Who yo friend? My homeboy wanna holla." he said as some light skin curly haired buff guy stood next to him. 

"Oh no I'm good my nigga just as crazy." She put her hand up waving him off, but he only wanted to talk to her more.

"Over here boo, why don't you leave that lame ass nigga alone and come get with a real one." Christian grabbed my chin making me look at him as his friend walked over to Brit, I smiled looking up at him.

"Baby you couldn't handle this even if I took it easy on you." I replied making him chuckle, I laughed a little too until I felt a hand around my neck.

"I told you to stay away from this nigga cause I ain't wanna go to jail for murder, why the fuck are you talkin to him?" Chris gritted in my ear with a firm grip around my neck, he wasn't choking me but his grip was firm enough for me not to move.

"Baby I tried to tell h-"

"You tried to tell him but you over here laughing it up? You think I'm playin with you Jhene? You think I won't kill these niggas for talkin to you? You think imma game?"

"Aye bruh don't talk to her like-"

"Bitch ass nigga don't say shit to me and don't tell me what to do with my girl!" Chris grabbed Christian by his neck letting me go. Only difference is, Christian was choking gasping for air, Chris added a second hand tightening his grip more. "I swear to god on my unborn child, the next time I catch you talking to mine? You got a whole clip of bullets with yo name on it, you wanna try me?" Chris asked

"N-no." He managed to get out, Chris slung him onto the ground, he turned around to look at me.

"Get yo ass to the car." He said to me, I rolled my eyes stomping off to the car with him close behind.