Chapter 15

Christopher Maurice Brown:

"Dave park right here bruh." Artist said as we pulled into Jhene's Condo parking lot. Nipsey got out first and then I did, Artist and Dom got out. I heard gunshots go off, "Ah shit."

"Come on." Nipsey said he took off running and we took off behind him. We raced upstairs and the door was kicked in. Nipsey went in first instantly going into the kitchen with Dom behind him.

I started going upstairs, "I got you breezy I'm right behind you bruh." Artist said and I nodded.

"Look man, I don't care about shit you got to say you came in my shit looking for Nipsey and Chris don't come asking me about shit or imma kill yo ass too." I heard Jhene's calm tone, I smiled she's adorable.

I leaned back against the wall next to the entrance of her room. I took a quick look in and everyone's back was to me, there was a dead body on the floor but Krissy, Brittany, and Jhene was okay.

I signaled for Artist and he walked around me walking into the room he grabbed one of the guys from behind putting them in a headlock placing the gun to his head. I grabbed another the same way placing my gun against his head. "Y'all niggas looking for me?" I asked as the last dude turned around pointing a gun at me.

"Drop ya gun man 7 on 1 you lose." Artist says laughing.

"7?" I took a closer look and these was them New York niggas.

"Yeah 7 man put that shit down." Nipsey said from behind me pointing his gun at the last guy. "Get these niggas out this house we don't bring drama to family." Nipsey ordered and I began dragging the guy I had in a headlock out the room and downstairs, Artist did the same thing and we dragged them out the front door.

"The trunk Dave!" I shouted he got out opening the trunk. I put the first dude in the trunk and then Artist threw the other guy in.

"Guns now." Dave said to them collecting their guns. Nipsey came out with the dead body tossing it in the trunk and then Dom shoved the last guy into the trunk, Dave collected their guns too. I closed the trunk, and followed Nipsey and everyone else inside.

"Artist go clean up Jhene's room you know how to get the blood and shit cleaned, Dom I need you to go to the 24 hour Walmart get some shit for me to fix this door and I need it fast so be back here in 5 minutes Dave go with him you drive better than he does." Nipsey said, they both nodded jogging out as soon as he gave directions.

"Everything okay?!" Aubrey said entering the condo.

"Yeah we got it y'all go check on the girls I'll stay down here just in case the police comes." Nipsey ordered, I walked upstairs with Aubrey behind me.

"Who shot the man?" I heard Artist ask as we entered the bedroom

"Jhene crazy ass shot him!" Krissy shouted and Brit laughed.

"That nigga called me a bitch I showed his ass how much of a bitch I was." Jhene replied shrugging.

"Y'all alright?" I asked

"Bae!" Krissy yelled excitedly jumping into Aubrey's arms.

"Come here crazy ass." I say and Jhene got out the bed walking into my arms, she laid her head on my chest as usual as I embraced her, I waved for Brit to come here and she got up I used my free arm to embrace her and she laid her head on the other side of my chest I kissed both of their foreheads. "I love y'all."