Chapter 29

Christopher Maurice Brown:

"Fuck!" I mumbled after cumming all in Brit's mouth. She was getting better and better at this, Brit was a good girl it took the right nigga to bring the right things out of her.

I watched her spit outside the car window before wiping her mouth. "Come on and drop me off on the other side so you can go get Artist and y'all can be back here to pick me and Jhene up." She said and once I got done cleaning and fixing myself I did exactly what she said pulling to the front of the building. "See you later." She said. Fucking Brit again was wrong and it was probably fun because I knew I shouldn't be doing it.

"Alright baby." I replied she got out and I pulled off. My phone rang and I answered it putting it on speaker.

"Chris." Uncle Nipsey said

"Yes sir?"

"Puffy shot at Gates and his kids, we got some moves to make tonight, alright?"

"Alright." I hung the phone up shaking my head, this nigga don't learn.

Once I got to the house Kehlani and Dave were on the couch cuddling. I walked in the kitchen and Nipsey was holding Royalty in his free arm while he stirred what looked like a pasta sauce on the stove top. "If that nigga can't cook for you baby? You toss his ass back let some other bitch have him, okay?" He said rubbing his nose against hers and she giggled holding his beard. "Uncle Nipsey love you girl, and Kurupt would've adored you little girl." He continued on before kissing her cheek. She grabbed his face with her small hands and she had the most adorable toothless smile ever it made my heart melt, I fell in love with my baby girl all over again.

"Wassup Unc." I say and he looked over his shoulder.

"Wassup nephew she got a lil fussy with Mila so I took over." He says stirring his sauce. "Gone ahead I got her."

I kissed her nose before making my way outside on the deck with Mila and Artist. "What y'all talkin about?" I asked

"I think imma propose to Brit man. The first time around I left her I hurt shorty, I want her to know that I'm here and I won't fuck this up again." He said with the biggest smile and I scratched my head.

"You sure? Shit we all young, you don't wanna wait some years?" I asked

"Nah I want her to be mine and only mine ion never want another nigga to have her the way I have her, I think imma lose my mind." He replied chuckling

"I feel you man, well shit good luck man."

"I'm so happy, I can't wait. Everything is going so good, Chris and Jhene has a baby girl, you and Brittany gone get married. I think Dave and Kehlani gone grow up get a bunch of tattoos together and live happily ever after as well, my babies growing up." Mila said excitedly, she was a fan of shit like this. She was the only one and uncle Nip just deals with that, aunt Mila can be a bit much with shit like this and annoying but Uncle Nip be right there next to her and people listen and do as she says out of respect for him. Mila and Uncle Nipsey been together longer than I can remember.

Uncle Nipsey was hurt from his last girl and Mila came and healed him, he says when he met her he grew up. He didn't realize how much he grew up, he cheated on her and came clean to her, he hid his life and came clean to her, he was always honest with aunt Mila. He didn't want nobody else coming to her about shit he had did, he respected her too much to have her out here cluelessly in love with him after some things he may have done. Slauson Hills was small, and hoes were messy but uncle Nip say aunt Mila was real, classy, educated, loyal and it was attractive.

"Dead ass?" Artist said as I tuned back in.

"Yeah Nipsey ass got baby fever you see how he is with Royalty." She replied.

"He been in there singin to my niece for a minute now." Artist chuckled.

Jhene Aiko Efuru Chilombo:

"Where was yo ass half the class?" I asked Brit as we walked through the huge glass doors out the building.

"I had to go make up a test a bitch got a D, I can't have that." She replied

"You damn right uncle Nipsey gone kill that ass." I say as we approached the car Chris got out grabbing my waist pulling me close to him.

"I missed you baby girl." He said pulling me into a hug.

"And I missed you." I smiled laying my head on his chest. I raised an eyebrow smelling perfume on his shirt. Not my shit, my smile faded as I took the scent in making sure I wasn't tripping.

"How was school?" He asked as he opened my door for me, I didn't reply I just got in the car. He climbed in after me. After Artist let Brit in the car, he got in pulling off.

"So what you do today baby boy?" I asked Chris crossing my legs looking over at him. I flashed the most forced smile ever.

"Shit nothin for real, uncle Nipsey got his grip on Ro. He won't let nobody else hold her."

"Right, like shit everybody else think she cute too." Artist replied laughing, I squinted my eyes at that bitch ass nigga, he probably know who Chris is cheating with...I'll kill his ass too. Artist and Chris continued on talking the whole ride home, I didn't say another word I just contemplated. Who could this nigga be sleeping with? It's not Slauson Hills, this is New York it's not a small town.

As we made our way into the house Kehlani and Dave was playing call of duty, Royalty was asleep on Nip's chest, and nip was laying in between Mila's legs asleep while Mila was watching the call of duty game and eating grapes.

Brit walked past me and her fragrance hit my nose, my eyes widened. "Wow." I said laughing hysterically.

"You okay baby?" Chris asked

"Mhm." I replied, I walked into the kitchen leaving Chris and Artist. "Aye boo my phone just died can I use yours to call up to the school?" I asked, she said her phone across the counter and I caught it before it hit the ground. It was already unlocked and I acted like I was dialing a number and put the phone up to my ear walking out the kitchen, down the hall into the bathroom. I locked the door and went to her text messages, specifically her and Chris's text messages.

Christopher: What part of campus? (11:33 AM)

East campus baby, hurry up before Jhene sees your car we have our next class together. (11:35 AM)

Christopher: You felt so good 😍 (12:49 PM)

I wanna feel you in the back of my throat again daddy. (12:51 PM)

Christopher: When they go to sleep we can meet in the garage like usual baby. (12:52 PM)

I felt my heart drop in my stomach, but I had a plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We now Jhene ass crazy, what y'all think she gone do? 👀