Chapter 19

Jhene Aiko Efuru Chilombo:

I need you in my mouth now. (10:22 PM)

Clyde💕🔌: You driving me crazy Jhene, in a good way. (10:23 PM)

Good daddy, when you coming over? (10:24 PM)

My front door opened and Brit came in, I raised an eyebrow. "What's going on?" I asked her

"Rolla was about to kill Artie and so I killed him and now I can't get the image out my head."

"Wait bitch wait, you did what?"

"I shot him in the head 3 times, and I can't stop reliving the moment in my head I-"

"Shhh come here." I say patting the spot next to me on the couch and she sighed plopping down next to me. "What if that was Artist? What if you hadn't killed Rolla?"

"Then Artie would be dead."

"Baby we're a family, and I know the guys don't want us getting our hands dirty but sometimes they can't always protect themselves sometimes we do have to get our hands a little dirty to protect the men of this family." I say as I hugged her tightly keeping her in my arms. "We already lost Kurupt we can't take another L like that boo. You gotta learn to push it to the back of your head, because the guys that we love? The guys that we will do anything for? Run these streets, with the kind of life style they live there will be a moment you might have to do that again and you can't have any hesitation or we will lose those men."

"You're right." She mumbled

"It's hard I know, and karma's a bitch but I picked my poison, I would rather deal with whatever's coming to me than to lose anybody I care about. I don't even care if that's me ending up paralyzed for the rest of my life, because I don't wanna know what it feels like to lose any of you guys I already lost Kurupt and if I can help it? Imma make sure I will never lose another family member."

"Crazy thing is, I would do it again no hesitation. Does that make me a killer?" She asked chuckling a bit.

"Nah boo, you only did it because you had to. You wouldn't do it again unless you had to."

"You are a life saver I actually feel better."

"That's what I'm here for, always will be here for you Brittany regardless."

"I have a confession." She sighed she nervously sat up from my shoulder. "I know you and Chris are best friends but I really need this to stay between us."

"Bitch you know all of your secrets are always safe with me."

"Okay." She looked at me. "I think I'm in love with Artist."

"You guys are so cute!" I screeched hugging both Brittany and Artist.

"Look boo I gotta get to this meeting, I love you." Brit said to Artist, and he pouted. "Don't do that to me Artie." She said frowning.

"But imma miss you shorty." He replied, she kissed his cheek.

"Give me 45 minutes okay?" She replied, he nodded and she hugged me and kissed his cheek once again before she rushed out the door. I smiled watching him just watch her. He was changing, I could tell he didn't even wanna look at another girl. Brit was it for him, and he knew it.