Chapter 30

Jhene Aiko Chilombo:

I pulled on my tennis shoes, and got up chuckling. "This nigga really went to this garage." I mumbled to myself. I nodded, "Bet." I continued laughing, I knew I was crazy shit he knew I was crazy. I kneeled down next to the bed reaching under the matress grabbing his desert eagle. I took the safety off cocking the gun back.

I made my way out of the bedroom Chris and I shared, I hummed a tune as I made my way downstairs. A smile remained on my face, luckily no one was up. I cut across the living room, and down the hall until I reached the garage door. I placed my hand on the knob, I took a deep breath before I pulled the door open.

There they were in the car, I stepped into the garage closing the door behind me. I aimed the gun at the car and pulled the trigger, I kept pulling the trigger until I was out of bullets. Once the shots stopped he got out the car shirtless with his hands up. "Jhene..."

"Hmm?" I say going to the cabinet pulling the clip out of the desert eagle. I grabbed another clip reloading the gun.

"Baby st-"

"Aht aht!" I shouted turning pointing the gun at him. "Baby my fuckin ass! Tell yo hoe get out the fuckin car Christopher! Y'all so fuckin lucky that damn car bullet proof!" I shouted

"What the fuck g-" Nipsey stopped in the middle of his sentence as he entered the garage. "Nene baby girl give me the gun." He spoke calmly

"Fuck that! That bitch what you want Chris? Huh?!" I put the gun to his head and he closed his eyes. "Answer me bitch." I gritted getting in his face.

"No baby." He replied keeping his eyes closed.

"Jhene don't do nothing you gone regret-"

"Oh trust me Nip I won't regret I can raise my baby by my damn self this nigga got me fucked up! What's wrong chris? Can't fuck me? I'm not enough for you bitch!?" I yelled and he flinched, I gripped the base of the gun and hit him over the head with it and he fell on the floor. He was bleeding from the head, I stood over him and he blocked his face, I started hitting him with the gun as hard as I could. Bruises scattered across his arms and I eventually got to his face not stopping until he wasn't moving.

I spit on his ass before I walked over him and around to the car I opened the door and aimed my gun at Brit who was trembling. "If I gotta drag you out this car I'm gone shoot you hoe." I say calmly, she quickly climbed out the car and I shot her in the foot. She screamed out in pain falling to the floor I tossed the gun and grabbed her by her hair dragging her over to the garage door I hit the button and the garage door went up. "You slimy ass bitch at least when I was fuckin him while y'all was together you knew!" I yelled dragged her down the driveway she was crying out in pain.

I dragged her out into the middle of the street, I kicked her in the stomach over and over again. I grabbed her by her head slamming it into the ground until I was pulled off of her, "Let me go Nipsey!" I shouted

"Calm the fuck down!" He yelled. "Dave! Mila! Get her in the house now!" He said pointing at Brit, I didn't even notice everybody but Artist being outside. Nipsey carried me into the house and Chris was already laying on the couch still passed out. I wanted to kill his bitch ass. "Jhene stop now." Nipsey said sternly as he out me down. I started pacing back and forth, it was taking everything in me not to kill this punk ass nigga.