Chapter 27

Christopher Maurice Brown:

"I'm heeeeere." Krissy said as she took a seat next to Jhene, we were at Club Issac a club that was known but not too known. Plus Nipsey likes Isaac so we show support when we can.

"Hey boo, where's Aubrey?" Brittany asked

"He is coming he's in a bad mood soooo yeah." She said rolling her eyes.

"He better not be on no bitch shit I ain't in the mood." Artist said and I chuckled.

"Speak of the devil." Jhene said as Aubrey was let in by security.

"Wassup everybody." He said dryly sitting next to Krissy.

"And there go that bitch shit." Artist said shaking his head.

"Alright y'all chill out we here to show face not show out." I say and everybody nodded easing up off each other.

I placed my arm over Jhene's shoulder and she leaned into me relaxing a bit more. "I love you baby girl." I say kissing her cheek, she blushed playfully hitting my chest.

"How did I get so lucky?" She asked, a smile formed on her lips the same time as mine once our eyes connected.

"I think I was the lucky one." I said chuckling. "After all the shit I did god still blessing me." I say honestly. "I got you, my baby having my baby. I'm able to take care of y'all financially, shit I'm able to protect you and I know you be worried about a nigga and shit but I'm gone always come back home to you."

"One day Chris, you gotta let it go baby." I seen the hurt on her face, and I nodded I knew one day I had to get out this shit it wouldn't be no time soon but I knew Jhene wouldn't let me be in this shit for too long especially with a kid on the way. I placed my hand on her belly, she was now 7 months pregnant and my baby looked good.

We didn't know the sex of the baby yet, we gone find out what the gender is whenever the baby got here. "I know bab-"

"Man Krissy gone with that shit straight up!" Aubrey shouted at Krissy and I instantly went into protective mode.

"Aubrey you d-"

He grabbed her arm roughly, "I said fuckin gone!" He gritted in her face as he yanked her up.

"Talk to my sister like that again and watch what I do to you, grab her like that again and watch you touch everything in this bitch." I said sitting up on the edge of the couch. He glared at me like I was crazy.

"Aye bruh this my wife-"

"And that's my sister bitch you think imma sit here an-"

"Chris it's okay." Krissy said interrupting me I stood up shaking my head.

"Nah ain't shit cool, you think I won't kill you Aubrey? I don't give a fuck who yo mommy and daddy is." I gritted grabbing him up by his shirt pulling him up from the couch.

"Don't do nothin you gone regret later bro." He said looking me in my eyes, I scrunched my face up I couldn't help what happened next. My fist landed on his jaw and he fell back onto the couch.