35

Omniscient:

"Man I let you get me, you almost had me." Chris said pacing back and forth. Herbo was tied up in the living room, he made everybody wait outside. At this point he only trusted Dave. He told Jhene to stay upstairs with Royalty, he made sure to let her know that Dave was alright.

"I got 2 mil off the nigga, it was worth the fuckin risk." Herb replied spitting blood from his mouth.

Chris had a bat in his hand and as hard as he could he swung it across his face. As soon as the bat connected you could hear a loud crack. Dave looked at Herbo seeing his jaw hanging like his bone wasn't connected anymore.

"Can't say nothing now can you?" Chris asked, his phone started ringing and he answered it instantly .

"Man Chris what the fuck is going on?" Nipsey asked

"This clown ass nigga herbo tried to set me up, over here working with Diddy." Chris replied laughing. "Dave took all them niggas out, Diddy ass disappeared imma go get that nigga!"

"Nah nephew let him go, give it time we gone get his ass. We gotta do it the right way. Take care of herbo imma call the Graham's and have them send some people to clean shop." Nipsey say.

"Unc he tried to come for my family!"

"And I said we gone get him, if you move stupidly like he did not knowing what you're walking into unnecessary shit happens so do as I say."

"Alright unc." Chris replied he hung the phone up.

"What he say?" Dave asked

"He say we handle herbo and we gone get Diddy just not right now."

"I shoulda killed that nigga when I had the chance I was tryina empty the house out on some shit though." Dave replied shaking his head.

"It's alright bro you did right " Chris said, Chris pulled his desert eagle from his waist and shit Herbo so many times in the head until he pulled the trigger that one last time and heard a click. "Tell them niggas come clean this shit up." Chris say to Dave

"Aye bruh said come clean up!" Dave shouted and Chris laughed

"Nigga I coulda did that." Chris said making Dave shrug

"Yeah but you didn't did you?" Dave replied.

"Good job Dave man straight up." Gates said fist bumping Dave as men flooded the house dragging dead bodies out the house.

"Man imma good nigga at heart always, when trouble come to my niece or my sister? I take niggas out." Dave said making everybody laugh.

"Straight like that huh lil man?" Moneybagg asked

"Man ion know what them niggas thought they was about to come up in here and do. Not on my watch." He replied shrugging

As Dave continued making people laugh, Chris was giving instructions on how to clean things. Once all the blood and dead bodies, and furniture that was ruined were out all his men left to get rid of the bodies and furniture.

"Nipsey sent me to fix bullet holes and this door. I'm Julio." He said

"Come in man, you can have this fixed tonight?" Chris asked

"Yes sir, that's what Nipsey pay me for." He replied and Chris allowed him to get to work .

"We'll get some more furniture tomorrow." Chris said to Dave.

"Chris." Agent Jennifer said coming into the house with Idris right behind her. "We gone make it to where if there's a police investigate it'll look like this was never the crime scene." She explained

"Damn right! Aye bro you got connections like that?" Dave asked

"Something like that." Chris replied, "We gone be upstairs." Chris said and he and Dave went upstairs, and Dave opened the door to Royalty's room.

"Dave boy what are you bullet proof?!" Jhene asked hugging him the moment he stepped into the room.

"When it come to protecting y'all I am." He replied hugging Jhene back. Jhene had managed to put royalty to sleep, luckily last week Chris had gotten sound proof walls for the bedroom because nothing was heard. "I had a bad feeling I just didn't think niggas would pull up to this house."

"It's okay, shit about to be upgraded." Chris replied he was angry and he really wanted to act on his anger and go get Diddy but that ain't what Nipsey wanted.

He would wait for the right time, he would take his time out and make sure he knew Diddy's surroundings. At this point he wasn't gone look at him like he wasn't a threat, he would actually pay attention he slipped up and Chris never slips up.

He would play this game of chess right this time around and he wouldn't make one wrong move. When the time came? He would move smartly, but deadly.

Wasn't no way he was letting this go unpunished but he would let Diddy live in fear thinking about when Chris would attack. Rather it take weeks, months or years he would get him and he would get him good.

Meanwhile Diddy had made it back home with a shot to the leg. His girlfriend Cassie had fixes him up, and put him to sleep.

She didn't know why she catered to his every need like this, he beat her badly all the time and she hoped one day she would get the strength to leave him. She felt as though she needed him, and he was starting to lose everything. He was selling all his stuff to stay afloat due to Chris shutting his money down.

He thought she didn't know but she knew, she didn't know who Chris or his family was but she knew of him. She tried her hardest to stay out of Diddy's life, she had to help her parents run their laundromat. That was Diddy's main area of making money but now he ain't got nothing to sell to the clients over there.

He had lost the war, and he had nothing. He didn't know how he would bounce back, but he had to try to figure something out. All he had was his girl and his house which wasn't even his in the first place.

The game was over, he would be getting killed any day, what would he do?

~~~~~

Okay so yes this is the end

But as some of you know

This is the spin off to 'Do Better' which will answer all questions you may have.

Do Better is Dave's story and this story was created to kinda give a back story.

So go check out Do Better, and be ready to have y'all edges snatched.