chapter twenty

Ivys POV

I've been in this stupid Psychiatric hospital for 3 months now and it's been hell. No one has come to visit me, not my parents, not Emma and not even Toby. Do you know how sad it is when other patients have visitors and I don't? I hate it here! I'm apparently going to be going back home in 1-2 months and I'm so excited, the counselors are so dumb, I've been lying to them the whole time I've been here and saying how much I regret harming myself and they buy it every time. 

1-2 months later...

Its been a couple of months and I'm finally getting out of here! They informed my parents and you know what they responded with? "Sorry, we can't come to pick her up" Unbelievable! No one still has come to visit me and I think Toby, Emma and everyone at school has forgotten about me. Hopefully, I don't go back there. 

The nurse comes into my room and tells me to finish packing in 15 minutes because I'll be going home soon. Once I've packed my clothes and toiletries away, I go down to the receptionist and wait for someone to take me to the car and drive me home.

1 hour later...

I'm finally home. I have a bit of hope in me to think that my parents are in there to surprise me with Toby and Emma but it wouldn't surprise if they're not even home, I mean there's no car in the driveway so I'll probably be all alone. I get out of the car with my bags and rush to the door, I unlock it and surprise surprise all the lights are off and no one seems to be home, I shout out a couple of times but I get no response, so I just walk to my room and charge my phone, I plan on calling everyone especially Toby to see how they are and stuff.

I first call my parents, there's no answer, do they not even care about me? maybe I'll just text them. And with that, I send both my mum and my dad a text message saying I'm home.

Next is Emma and again there is no response, what is it with these people? I decide not to text her, she'll get the notification that I called.

Nerves start to build up inside of me, I have to call Toby and I'm so scared. I press on his number and it rings twice and he picks up.

"Toby?"

"Hey sorry, Toby can't get to the phone right now" Why does that voice sound so familiar?

Then there's a voice in the background, "Emma whos on the phone?" That's when my heart breaks and I hang up, Emma and Toby? Together? Maybe they did forget about me, maybe they don't care about me just like my parents.

Tobys POV

"Emma whos on the phone?" I shout you're probably are thinking why I'm with her. Well ever since Ivy left I needed a friend and Emma knew what I was feeling so we became friends. I don't have feelings for her, she's just my best friend plus she has a boyfriend. We never visited her not even her parents, I don't know about the others but for me, it's too hard to face her. It hurts to see the love of my life hurting, but I've probably just hurt her as much but not seeing her.

"Oh shit, Ivy called" Emma responds and then my stomach drops, what if she heard me? What if she thinks Emma and I are together? Oh God, I just keep fucking everything up. I need to see her now.

"Emma, do you think Ivy's home?" I ask her

"I guess so, I mean how would she call you? Plus she called me as well" Emma replies.

I then run to grab my phone and put my shoes on.

"Where are you going?" Emma asks

"I'm going to see Ivy, I think she might've heard us and I need to explain before she hates me even more then she probably already does, I can't lose her," I reply as tears form in my eyes as I rush to the door.

"Wait for me, I want to come," Emma replies as she puts her shoes on.

Then we were out the door practically sprinting to Ivy's house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Long time no see.

Sorry, I haven't been posting, I've been busy the last two months with studying and exams.

I've been on holidays for a while but I've been super busy, so hopefully, I'll be posting more often.