chapter fifteen

Tobys Pov:

(after Ivy hangs up)

Damnit! Why would I say that to Ivy? I'm so stupid! She sounded so hurt and I don't blame her. I think she's lying about my brother but I shouldn't have said she was doing it for attention because she wasn't, I know that, I was just angry. I should go see her in the morning. 

I wake up to the sun glistening through my blind. I hurry out of bed remembering to visit Ivy to apologize. I race into the bathroom and wash my face and then Sam walked in. 

"Why are you in such a rush?" He says 

"I have to see Ivy and apologize," I reply as I put on my shoes and grab the keys. 

"Why? Do you not remember what she said to you?" I start to see him become angry.

"I do, I believe you over her but I said something that I shouldn't have and I need to apologize," I say as I rush out of the house, shutting the door and jumping into my car to see Ivy.

Emmas POV:

I'm a terrible person. Why did I have to shut Ivy out? She was my only true friend. I've noticed she deleted the photo of us, I don't blame her, even though the same photo of us is still up on my instagram. I know it's not an excuse but I was going through my own problems right now and it was hard to handle when Ivy was around, I had to leave her to help myself, so I can be happy. I've finally gotten better or started to get better but either way, I'm ready to start being friends with her again, I hope she feels the same way. I should go see her now so on Monday we're back to being friends. 

I slowly get out of bed, I mean there's no need to rush I doubt she's busy.  I get dressed and do my make up. I put my shoes on and grab an apple and my keys and walk out the door into the cold air. 

As I pull up to her house I notice another car does as well and I'm shocked to see Sam here or someone that looks like Sam. I make my way towards them.

"Hey" I abruptly say to him.

"Hey I'm Toby, you're Emma right?" He puts his hand out. 

"Yeah has Ivy told you about me?" I shake his hand, already liking the look of him

"Don't get too excited, it's nothing good" He says rather rudely and I'm taken back.

"I know I was horrible to her, but I had my own problems, plus I'm better now and I'm here to make amends with her." I fire back and I notice his face soften at my words.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know, Ivy didn't tell" His voice sounded soft and deep and he puts his head down as if he's ashamed. 

"It's okay she didn't actually know." I move my hand to his jaw and slowly lift his face up so we're looking at each other. I realize he didn't like that as he quickly moves my hand away and walks to the door fast. "Let's go see Ivy before we get sick in the cold"

I don't say anything, I just nod and follow him to the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you guys think of Toby and Emma?

Is Emma and Toby who you thought they were?

Let's see what happens next chapter

See you guys soon! :)