27 .

HOW TO DRAW .

TAEHYUNG .

His silhouette hasn't left my mind's eye for one second since returning home; his smile stolen by my eyes and caged within my head. His delectable rhapsody clings to my tongue and his glorious warmth is tethered to my fingertips.

So, I had done what any logical mortal would think to do, I got him out; I manifested his likeness on paper.

I had oh so tentatively sketched his face upon a blank sheet of paper, regurgitating him out in splurges of ink. Virgules of beautiful darkness conspired in the intricate shape of him, his seams and edges tugging themselves together in an explosive mass of allure.

But it didn't look like him.

Sure, it was a distinct mirror of his glory, but I couldn't quite get his unsurpassed increment of perfection onto my page.

This had aggravated me greatly, so much so, the paper ended up cast aside in an angry ball of false passion.

This anger was imprudent and exaggerated, but I'm no fool and I'm not blind enough to not know why I was truly frustrated: I'm not angry because I can't draw him, no, I'm angry because of how much I want to draw him.

I'm angry because of how much I want to just have him completely.

//

THIS WAS LITERALLY WRITTEN IN APRIL OOF MY UPDATE SCHEDULE IS BAADDDD.

but like i have so many stories in my drafts that i started a while ago, but i won't publish any story till i have at least 20 chapters done, because i always lose inspiration or change important plot points.

imma try & get this story finished (coz i started writing it last yr and still have a couple more chapters to write oof)

( also, if u get the chapter title ur a real one )