22 .

SLURS OF THE HEART .

JIMIN .

It's surprisingly easy to find Taehyung in Star.

After a forty minute drive, I arrive outside a building with walls that shake with sinful vigour, music pouring out  of every open crevice. Bright streams of stimulated colour act as lights across the hideously lively room. I've always hated clubs: I hate the body heat, the constant yells and slurs of horny drunks and the horrendous boom of trashy music.

Yet, I'd hate for somebody to do anything to Taehyung, so I made the sacrifice.

I swerve passed many flirtatious drunkards, and, through the debacle of repugnant light, I catch sight of a familiar redhead by the bar, singing the wrong words to whatever song is playing. His body is drenched in eyes, seemingly catching everybody's attention.

Without hesitation, I tap on his shoulder and he turns to me, eyes suddenly alight with splendour, "Jimin!" He cries, reeling forward and placing a messy kiss against my cheek.

Standing upon shaky feet, he wraps his arms around me, snuggling his face into my chest and closing his eyes, inhaling and whispering against my body, "my Jimin.."

And then he passes out.

°•.•

After fifteen minutes of trying to safely manoeuvre him from the bar and into the passenger seat of my car, and another thirty of driving, Taehyung awakens and turns to me, eyes consumed with fatigue. It's clear he's still very much out of it, but he seems a little less dithery than before, his skin a less ghastly shade of paper-white and his sober smile beginning to paint his heart-shaped lips.

"Jimin..." he mumbles, peering at me through his pretty eyelashes, "you're an angel."

I keep my focus on the road, smiling softly as I feel my heart sway. The car drifts back into quietude and his breathing evens out, as his posture straightens. Through the corner of my eye, I notice him peering out of the window, distracted by the scarce and scattered lights from buildings open so late.

"I'm hungry." He states randomly, openly breaking the comfortable silence swarming the car.

"Yeah? You can eat when you get home, Taehyung." I inform him lightly.

"I can't go home.. Jin and Joon will get angry."

"They'll probably be worried though."