31 : Suprise Mother Fricker 👶

Valarie POV

"I just have a virus" i said whipping my mouth off

"I just have a virus" i said whipping my mouth off . "When was your last period ?" Asked Genesis "I don't know ..... oh shit im late." I said. "We need to go to a pharmacy ." said Denise "Agreed." Said Genesis as they walked out .

I grabbed a coat and followed them out . "Where are you going mommy ?" Asked Antonio "To the store my love." I said"Can you get me some candy?" He asked "Me too" said Lilly running our way "Okay" i said kissing both their heads .

We all went in the car . "If it's a girl her name sould be Melissa !!" Screamed Genesis "Nooo Aliyah" said Denise "Y'all don't even know if im actually pregnant." I said "Do you wan to be pregnant?" Asked Genesis "I don't know . The thing is how im telling Lorenzo ."i said trying to not panick

"If he loves you he will accept this and be there for the both of you ." said Genesis "Or we can force him in ." said Denise . We all laughed as i pulled in to the pharmacy .

I grabbed two pregnancy tests then some candy . The girls stayed in the car . I paid for them and quickly left . "Let's go." I said

We soon got home and i gave my babies their candies . We all went to my room since the guys were out ."Let's go pee !!" Said Denise dancing . I smiled but inside i was scared for my life .

I closed the bathroom door and tried to get my breathing controlled . I took the tests and turned on the timer. In the mean time i tried not to freak out .

Lorenzo and I haven't touched the topic on kids . I tried to think of the last time we had sex .  The timer ringing snapped me out of my thoughts .

I did not know what to feel .

The girls barged in and started screaming in happiness

The girls barged in and started screaming in happiness .

A couple hours later

I was reading a book and in came Lorenzo . He kissed my mouth but i didn't kiss back .

Moment of truth .

"What's wrong ?" He asked grabbing my head . I put my book down and looked at him in straight in the eye . "Im pregnant." I said

"You're what ?" He asked "Im pregnant ." i said giving him the two tests.  He stormed out leaving me shocked .

I felt my eyes tear up . I ran behind him . "You can't just run !!" I screamed from the top of the stairs tears flowing down my face . Im guessing everybody heard and the guys ran out . "He didn't take it well ?" Asked Genesis . I shake my head no .

"That piece of shit ." said Denise running out.  "No leave him." I said but the front door slammed close . Genesis walked with me to the room . She started to massage my stomach .

Denise POV

"Y'all better get out of there before i make a mother fucking scene

"Y'all better get out of there before i make a mother fucking scene ." i said through the phone to Jacob "Did you fucking know?" Asked Jacob "Of course i did." I said starting to get mad "Why the fuck did you not tell me." He said "Cuz bitch i found out today . Im outside so get out !!" I screamed before hanging up .

I got out the car and waited until i saw the three of them with a drunk Lorenzo . "Listen to me you mother fucker you're going to go back and you're going to apologize . If you don't ill make sure you can never have kids again !!" I Screamed

"Chill out" said Jacob . "Don't chill out me im already mad at you ." i said getting back in the car and driving back home

Valerie POV

I was woken by the lights turning on

I was woken by the lights turning on . "Get out ." i heard Lorenzo say . I started to move and open my eyes . I stood up but still sitting on the bed . I saw Genesis walk out and Andrew smiled at me . So did Denise and i saw Jacob try to tell her something but she kept walking . Then he closed the door .

He took of his shoes , belt , and suit . He walked towards me and i just kept starring at him . He sat down on the edge of the bed looking down . It stayed silent . I was about to say something but he kissed me .

It wasn't rough or demanding it was sweet and soft . We separated . "You're pregnant ." he said but it wasn't a question . "You're pregnant " he said looking at my eyes smiling before tackling me down .

I started giggling "why weren't you happy at first ?" I asked grabbing his face "I just needed time to process it ." he said "Okay " i said smiling "Go change for bed ." i said pushing him off . He started taking his shirt off in the bed . He then pulled his pants down .

"Im ready ." he said smiling. He then made his way down to my stomach and kissed it . I wanted to scream of joy . He came back up and kissed my head . "Im going to protect you both of you with all with my life ." he said cuddling in with me .

Vote and Comment 😘😘

Vote and Comment 😘😘

Instagram : cherrybby15