38 : Honeymoon 🍯 🌙

Valarie POV

"Were exactly are we going ?"i asked looking out of the window of the jet

"Were exactly are we going ?"i asked looking out of the window of the jet . "Im not going to tell you we are like 30 minutes away .

"So I'm going to find out sooner or later so might as well tell me now " i said walking around . " Patience love ." said Lorenzo from his seat were he was doing paperwork . "Im bored ." i said "Facetime denise ." he said "Already did ." i said "Take a nap ." he said "Okay ." i said walking back to my seat .

·~·~·~·

"We are here baby ." said Lorenzo lightly shaking me . "were are we exactly ?" Asked stretching and yawning . "C'mon ." he said grabbing my hand .

"You are crazy ." i said looking at the view "Crazy for you " he said kissing me . "It's beautiful " i said looking at the sun set making the sky and orangy color .

"Welcome to Dubai sir the car is ready " said one of Lorenzo's men . "Let's go ." he said in my ear and pulled me to the car .

"What are we going to do first ." i said looking at the buildings . " We have a week . We will have time ." he said smiling at me .

"We are here sir ." said the driver . Lorenzo opened his door and then quickly opened mine . "Thank you ."i said and stepped out .

"Wow is this the bad time to say im afraid of heights ." i said looking at the hotel that had like 100 floors . "You'll be fine ." he said taking me from my waist .

"aitasalat qabl shahru. alaism al'akhir hu puentes. " said Lorenzo

A/N it's arabic and since they read from right to left it would confuse people so the top is just how people sound when they speak arabic 😘 .

"Arabic ?" I asked . He nodded . "The whole 64th floor is reserved for you sir . You may use whatever room ." said the woman . "Thank you. " i said and then we walked away .

         ⚠Warning Sexual Content

"The whole floor ?" I asked "This is your chance to let it all out ." he said . "Ohh my god ." i said getting red . We got in to the elevator and Lorenzo started kissing me harshly .

"Hmmmm . I have a little surprise for you Mr.Puentes . " i said "What is that ?" He asked trying to take my shirt off . The elevator dinged and the door opened to the 64th floor .

I ran to the closet room . "Mhmmm someone is acting naughty ." said Lorenzo as i heard him chase me . " I ran to a bathroom and closed the door .

"Open up ." i heard knocking "Patience Love ." i said repeating what he had told me . "Ohh sweetie you're going to regret it when you come out ." he said and then i heard him walk away .

I relaxed my breathing and looked through my purse . "found you ." i said getting a box out . Inside was 5 pieces of lingerie Madelaine and Denise got me.