Part One Sorry

Taehyung swallowed hard. After all these years, finally, he was back home. All he had wanted was to return to his friends. But, now he was back, all he felt was guilt.
How could he expect any of them to forgive him? Especially Hoseok. By now, he must have realised it was Taehyung that had hurt him and caused his amnesia.
But maybe. Taehyung thought. Perhaps he can accept my apology.
Now was the hard part, facing them all. Taehyung took in a deep breath and knocked on the door of Hoseok's apartment. I was hoping that he still lives there.
The door opened. It was not Hoseok who stood there, however. It was Christian.
'Oh.' Christian said. 'What do you want?'
Taehyung bit his lip. 'I want to see Hoseok. Is he here?'
'He is. But I don't think he will want to see you.'
'Maybe, but can you at least ask him?'
Christian groaned. 'Fine. But if he does agree to see you, I won't leave him. And if you try to hurt him, I will call the police.'
Taehyung nodded. 'Fine.'

'Hobi.' Taehyung whispered.
'Don't,' Hoseok snapped. 'Don't act like we are still friends.'
'Sorry.' Taehyung put his head down. 'Hoseok, I -'
'Why are you here?'
'I,' Taehyung stammered. Hoseok seemed different, stronger perhaps. He had never seen Hoseok stare so coldly before. 'I want to tell you I'm sorry.'
'Okay, that's fine. You can say that. Is that all?'
'Well, yeah, I guess.'
'Okay, bye.'
Hoseok slammed the door shut in Taehyung's face. Taehyung blinked, baffled. Now, what was he to do? He could not really blame Hoseok. But, he honestly thought that he would want to know why Taehyung had done what he did.
'What's happened to him?' Taehyung pondered.

'Are you okay?' Christian asked.
Hoseok smiled sweetly. 'I'm fine.'
'Don't lie. I know that's your fake smile.'
'Right, I'm just shocked. Like, why now? When I've moved on, and I'm finally happy again. He turns up to ruin it?'
Christian hugged Hoseok. 'He will only ruin it if you let him. Are you sure you don't need me to stay?'
'I'll be fine, Jimin will be home soon. But thank you.'
'Anytime.' Christian patted Hoseok's head. He put on his jacket and left.
Hoseok sighed. He could not get the image of Taehyung out of his mind. He looked so sad.
'So, he should!' Hoseok told himself. He sat on the sofa looking at the television but not really watching it.
Jimin would not be happy when he hears Taehyung is back.

  Jimin crept into the apartment. He smiled when he saw Hoseok asleep on the sofa.
'Cute!'
He scooped Hoseok up into his arms and carried him to bed. He crawled in beside Hoseok.
Hoseok half-opened his eyes. 'Oh, Jiminie. You're back.'
'Yeah, I'm back. Go to sleep beautiful. '
Hoseok snuggled into Jimin's arms and immediately fell back to sleep.