Part Seven Feelings

Since Christmas is in a few days, why don't we plan a new year's eve party?' Suga suggested. The boys were all piled in at Jin's watching movies.
Hoseok looked at Suga excited. 'Yes, that could be fun!'
Suga smiled and high-fived Hoseok.
'And where would be having said party?' Jin asked.
'Uh,' Suga thought for a moment. 'I know a place. It's abandoned, but we could decorate it and make it look good. And there's nothing else around it. So, we can make as much noise as we want.'
Namjoon nodded. 'Okay, but since it's abandoned, we would have to be careful. We don't want the floors caving in on us.'
'Yeah.' Jin laughed. 'So try not to break it Namjoon.'
Namjoon pulled a face at Jin. The others laughed. It was true Namjoon did seem to have the ability just to break anything he touched.
'But,' Jungkook said. 'Guys, I know you probably aren't ready to face him yet but...I would like if Tae could come too.'
'Are you serious!' Jimin glared. 'After he put Hoseok in the hospital?'
'We don't know that Jimin.' Jungkook argued. 'He said it was two men.'
'Yeah.' Hoseok said. 'And although I don't remember it. I really don't think it was Tae. He called the ambulance, and why would he stay with me if he had hurt me? He wouldn't want any of you to see him with me, right?'
Suga added. 'I agree. And to be honest, I don't think it was Tae either. Maybe this party will help us to break the ice and to mend things with him. So, I say yes. Tae should come.'
Jungkook smiled.
Namjoon nodded. 'Okay, we might as well try it, right? And if it can't be mended well, at least we tried.'
The boy's nodded and agreed. Jimin did not like the idea, but, he seemed to be the only one that had a problem with it. So he just nodded and agreed.

It was Christmas Eve, and Hoseok was getting excited. He stared happily at the Christmas tree. The pretty lights always made him smile. It seemed crazy perhaps that a few multi-coloured lights were all it took to keep Hoseok smiling.
They filled him with hope, as though they were shining just for him. Telling him, he can be happy and that all will be better soon. He will always have their light.
'Hobi?' Jimin said. He sat on their bed, staring at Hoseok's smile and wishing that smile was for him. Not just some stupid lights.
'Yeah?' Hoseok turned to Jimin, his smile now gone.
Jimin sighed. 'Nothing.'
Hoseok climbed onto the bed beside Jimin.
'Please, tell me Jimin.'
'Well, how come...Hobi, you haven't really been intimate with me lately.'
'Oh,' Hoseok said. He looked down at his hands. 'Okay.'
'You haven't really touched me...not since...Tae came back.'
'Oh.' Hoseok mumbled. He hadn't actually noticed that. It was true; all he had been thinking of was Taehyung. He had been neglecting Jimin.
'I'm sorry, Jimin.' He whispered. 'I didn't mean to.'
'I know it's a big thing. The coming back.' Jimin held Hoseok's hand. 'I just...don't want you to forget that I'm here. I'm sorry, I'm selfish. I just...miss you.'
'I'm sorry I've not been good company. I didn't realise.'
Jimin smiled. 'I just want happy Hobi back.'
Hoseok smiled back. But the last thing he felt like doing was being intimate with Jimin, and he could not understand why.
'I will try, Jimin. But, not yet. After a new year.'
Jimin kissed Hoseok's hand. 'I can wait for Hobi. As long as we are okay.'